Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Academy Ambassadors Office Hours!

FrenchToast April 8th, 2022

Hi all! Starting Monday April 11th 2022, Academy Ambassadors will host office hours in the Academy Hub room for both teens and adults. Feel free to hop in for just a chat with the ambassador or to ask any questions you may have about the 7 Cups Academy. Please note that all the times below are in EST.

_1650043590.image.png

Your Hosts -
Jili [@Jili] - Quality Listening Program
Toast [@FrenchToastClub] - Leadership Development Program
Cherie [@ouiCherie] - Content Development and Marketing Program
Ethan [@Ethan] - Internship Program

We look forward to seeing you all! 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 8th, 2022

@FrenchToastClub

Thanks for letting us know, Toast! ❤

GoldenNest2727 April 8th, 2022

@FrenchToastClub

Thank you, @Jili, @FrenchToastClub, @Ethan, and @ouiCherie for giving your time to the academy. It's gonna help so many trainees. 😊

GoldenNest2727 July 19th, 2022

Hi, @Jili, @FrenchToastClub, @Ethan, and @ouiCherie. Are you guys still doing this? Is the schedule still the same as far as the days and times? I keep highlighting your office hours during orientation, because it seems like a great opportunity for our trainees and interns to meet our Ambassadors and ask questions or request feedback. I just want to make sure that I'm providing people with the correct information during orientation.

FrenchToast OP July 19th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727 I still do them!

GoldenNest2727 July 19th, 2022

@FrenchToastClub

Thank you for hosting office hours, and thanks for the quick reply, FrenchToastClub. You are one of a kind! ❤️

ouiCherie July 25th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727

Hi Golden, I do, but last week I was on a break and back active yesterday July 24th. Thanks for the confirmation 🤍

GoldenNest2727 July 25th, 2022

@ouiCherie

Thanks for letting me know, Cherie. I hope you had a nice self-care break. Thanks for all the help you offer the trainees!

CocoaCassie January 22nd

@FrenchToastIs there a new one of these, this one seems to be out of date?