Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Holiday Events & Support System!

Hope December 25th, 2019

Hi everyone! Wishing you all happy holidays!! This holiday season we have the following things planned for you:

Fun Things To Participate In!

Holiday Kindness Challenge: A reminder to extend the kindness to your neighbours, friends, acquaintance offline and online and earn a badge for it.

Community Moderators will lead lighthearted discussions in group support rooms. Find the schedule here!

Holiday Trivia (Thank you @Tazzie)

A special Holiday Hunt for our Teen Community

Holiday Support System!

We understand that the holiday season can be challenging and we have added the following activities to ensure more support.

Holiday Support Thread: A place to check-in and share your feelings and get support.

Free Hugs room will remain open for Christmas Day! (Thank you @ASilentObserver) So be sure to get some free hugs.

Community Moderators have been hosting support sessions and open chats for members to get support and lighthearted discussions for those looking to have some fun! These will continue throughout this holiday season. You can view the whole schedule here!

A big thank to everyone lending a listening ear in this holiday season and those who are planning activities for others to participate in. Your efforts are very much appreciated. Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to all of those celebrating. Share the joy with the community team here!

heart What are you taking part in this holiday season?

lyricalAngel70 December 25th, 2019

@Hope

Thanks.

Heather225 December 25th, 2019

@Hope

Thanks for putting this together Hope!

I love our community!!! I'm so proud to be making all this beauty happen with you every day. ♥️

Happiest of holidays to you all!

lyricalAngel70 December 25th, 2019

@Heather225

Karrot December 25th, 2019

@Hope

This looks amazing thank you for putting together

TogetherForeverAlways December 25th, 2019

@Hope

Splendid, thank you for putting this together, Hope!

Wishing Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all members of this amazing love and kind community!

CaringBrit December 25th, 2019

@Hope looks like my cupsmas events were not included in this i told IcedEthan the dates n times im live DJing 27th n 31stfor cupsmas too

calmMango9611 February 2nd, 2020

Welcome to all of the new members of this group.

We are glad you have decided to join us.