Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program Feedback Thread!

March 21st, 2022

Have any thoughts, concerns, or suggestions for the Peer Appreciation Program?

Yes, this is the thread! Please post in this thread to give us any positive or constructive feedback.

Let's make this program, aimed at enlivening an appreciation consciousness at 7cups, grow and glow!

_1675427884.image.png

Please also see our Program FAQ (clickable) for any frequently asked questions. ❀

Want to join our team? Apply here.

(Graphic and FAQ added by Sunisshiningandsoareyou, 02/03/23)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 21st, 2022

@Fristo

Woohoo, one stop for all things feedback, thoughts and suggestions. Great idea, Fristo. ❀

GoldenRuleJG March 21st, 2022

@Fristo suggestions : keep up brilliant work πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ™Œ

rrretsuko March 22nd, 2022

@Fristo

awesome ! <3 love this feedback form. keep up the great work :)

VJHealer June 19th, 2022

It would have been nice if even the check-mark list in the appreciation post had been submitted along with the feedback.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 23rd, 2022

Hey @VJHealer, I'm not sure I understand that. Could you rephrase please? We'd certainly want to hear your thoughts and make necessary changes. πŸ’›

LucyGoosey1997 June 19th, 2022

@Fristo

Just stop ok???

You're all doing an amazing job already! πŸ˜‰πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 23rd, 2022

@LucyGoosey1997

Haha Lucy, ain't no stopping from being amazing now! :P

Thankyouuu for the words of support. πŸ’›β€ You are awesome!

okeyyyy July 5th, 2022

@Fristo thanks so much for this, i appreciatedπŸ˜ƒ myself which i reallly was needing it :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 16th, 2022

@okeyyyy Aw we all need self-appreciation sometimes, I'm super proud of you. ❀

tidyHickory3283 July 16th, 2022

@Fristo

What you all are doing is awesome!!!!!! Keep it up!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜€πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 16th, 2022

@tidyHickory3283

Yay thankyou, Tidy. You're fabulous. ❀

tidyHickory3283 July 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you! You too! ❀️

July 10th, 2023

@tidyHickory3283 thank you for the words of encouragement, tidy!

tidyHickory3283 July 11th, 2023

@Fristo

My pleasure! πŸ˜€

CompassionateDetective September 2nd, 2023

My only constructive feedback is that I think when you get banned, you should get a reason why.

My member account was banned, and I can only guess as to why. I was going through a really painful day that day, and 7cups was my only resource. Then I made my first forum post talking about it. And when I logged back in I was hit square in the chest with that message saying my account had been deactivated. After everything that happened, I didn't even have an emotional reaction, I just sat like a statue for I don't know how long. No reason. Just a message.

Only a week or so after I figured out my listener account was still active.

I can accept getting banned, but I think a warning would have been nice, so I know what I was doing that was wrong. And if that isn't acceptable, or if whatever I was doing was too wrong, then I still think a simple reason or explanation would've been totally reasonable. I honestly can't see why that's not a thing.

I do not intend to appeal the ban. This is just honest feedback on my experience.

I still very much appreciate being able to serve as a listener as it's my only real cope now, and form of interaction with others. I hope I haven't done anything wrong there as I do try my best, even if I'm not the best

cloudySummer September 2nd, 2023

@Fristo I do not like it for two reasons:

1. It uses a form by a third-party, which requires that users divulge information about themselves to that third party.

2. It even disguises that is uses a third-party, as it uses another service by a fourth party(!) to shorten a link that is invisible to users anyway.

These could be fixed by using an internal form on the 7Cups website itself.

cheebsra September 2nd, 2023

@Fristo

I love the peer appreciation program! I think it gives us all a chance to show we appreciate someone and also for us to know when we've touched someone. It makes everyone feel good! Great job with it, and thank you for making it possible!

WorkingitThrough2 September 3rd, 2023

@Fristo

You are doing a fantastic job. We appreciate you so much❀️

Saly33 September 3rd, 2023

@Fristo

I appreciate you fristo for this wonderful topic in its meaning Appreciation of others increases giving, strength, respect and love πŸ‘πŸ’β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

AnimalLover1125 September 4th, 2023

fristo! Great work! I love your support and kind works !! It’s always so nice being in a chat with you!

chyni April 15th

@Fristo

i wrote an appreciation message for a member couple days ago, but then i went on break, was wondering if it got posted, since i didn’t get a tag πŸ₯Ί