Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pink Bubble Technique for Meditation

Aditi24 December 27th, 2014

This mediation is simple and effective

1. Sit back andrelax your body and mind and go deep into a relaxed state.

2. Imagine something or person that you would like to manifest.

3. Imagine it is happening right now in your life

4. Picture it and imagine the positive feelings associated with the attainment as clearly as possibly in your mind.

5. Now in your mind?s eye surround your visualization within a big pink bubble;

6. Now put your goal inside the pink bubble.

7. The third step is to let go completely of your pink bubble and imagine it sailing off into the world, still containing your beautiful vision.

8. This symbolizes that you are free of the outcome or ?letting go? of it.

9. Now it?s free to float around the world or universe, attracting and gathering positive energy for its manifestation.

lonelydeviantsoul October 26th, 2018

@Aditi24 namaste 🙏

easyTortoise20 December 27th, 2014

My pink bubble is floating out there in the world, just waiting to manifest and make my dreams reality

SunFern August 15th, 2017

@easyTortoise20

sounds great ! smiley

Kendyy124 January 10th, 2015

Great exercise. Personally, I have trouble whenever I send out an intention of letting go of the outcome of it. And I have realized that when I let go, it happens the way I push for it to happen so hard. But learning to surrender to the flow can be so hard, because people like to always be in control. Trusting the universe and living in the unknown is a challenge, but I am slowly on my way.

@Kendyy124

you said some very important things. it's true that people like to be in control and so surrendering to flow is not easy. but I am glad that you're on your way. Best wishes.

Rachel8888 January 16th, 2015

meditation is very good for decreasing stress

@Rachel8888

absolutely true. meditation is a wonderful way to handle stresses in life.

MichaelaS January 27th, 2015

So interesting!

lonelydeviantsoul July 29th, 2015

I like this idea! Thank you for sharing it. :)

KoiFish July 29th, 2015

I really liked this visualization. When I ask for manifestations I usually write it in my "Book of Wants & Goals". It's a composition book I've had for the last 6 yrs that I write things I want in (or sometimes paste pictures in). Then I write the date I ask for it and let it go. When I get the item or complete the goal I write that down too. Each thing I write in the book took about 3-6 months to get or accomplish with a handful of long term goal that I haven't yet finished.

enchantingJoy80 July 29th, 2015

This is a great idea, I'll try to use it to imagine how I want my career to be. I'm unemployed so I'm stressed out at times about unemployment.

KoiFish July 30th, 2015

@enchantingJoy80 the job hunting process is extremely stressful! I applied to over 30 positions and had a handful of calls back and only 1 interview. It seems as though the job market looks bleak, BUT maybe it's a blessing in disguise. I'm on my way to opening up a business and employing myself since others won't give me that chance. Maybe it's something you can look into??

enchantingJoy80 July 30th, 2015

I don't know much about opening a business. I actually tried to make an online eBay business, but it didn't go well. It's great you are opening your own business. Oh I get interviews, but they're for contractors or marketing, sales jobs that are difficult to get because many people are applying for them. I was actually rejected for working at best buy too.

EnricoGalard August 4th, 2017

I was not aware by the meditation techniques before but with the help your blog i got the the things. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Meditation has been practiced for centuries and is scientifically proven to reduce stress and heal the mind and body.Mindfulness meditation has been proven to reduce anxiety, depression, stress,pain and even illness.

callforhelp August 21st, 2017

@Aditi24

Wow amazing technique