Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Mcoco23 Hobby Journal

Mcoco23 January 7th, 2023

Hello everyone. Hello Hobby zone 😊 Hey I’ve recently started to learn how to knit. I’m really enjoying it, it keeps me busy and my mind focused. I’m loving learning about the techniques. I also have a growing collection of yarn now too 😆🧶🥳. This is my hobby update.

sunnyWriting4806 January 7th, 2023

Hey @Mcoco23!

Thanks for the hobby update! What do you like knit specifically? My sisters love knitting and say it is very therapeutic but I never gotten to it myself :)

MistyMagic January 8th, 2023

@Mcoco23 Thanks for the update, can you tell us more about your yarns, and maybe some pictures, I have to be very careful I don't stash yearn lol!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

SleepyShyCat January 8th, 2023

@Mcoco23

Happy to hear you're enjoying it 😊 hope it goes well learning

love-gnome.gif

MistyMagic January 9th, 2023

@SleepyShyCat I love that gif!

Ravis889 January 9th, 2023

@Mcoco23

Nice to hear you're enjoying yourself :D

Post pictures of your creations soon? :)

EmotionsListener January 10th, 2023

@Mcoco23

One day I may have to document my yarn "s.t.a.s.h." (Secret trove accumulating significant hoarding!) Crafting stashes grow quickly, but I like being able to think up a new project then go find materials to get started in my stash rather than needing to make a trip to the store.

Can't wait to see some of your results!

MistyMagic January 25th, 2023

@Mcoco23 I've added your Hobby Journal link to the master post now https://www.7cups.com/forum/HobbyZone_125/HobbyJournals_2468/HobbyAdventuresYourJournalsMasterThread_283831/