Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Reviews Board- "Star of the Week"!!

ASilentObserver December 22nd, 2019

"The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness." - Dalai Lama

I am excited to announce we introducing "Reviews Board- Star of the Week"!! Listeners, Moderators & Room Supporters invest their valuable time in support rooms to ensure to have a compassionate, helpful, supporting and respectful environment.

Similarly, our members invest their valuable time and effort in helping and supporting other members as well as the community leaders. They are one of our strong pillars of the community! So, do share your gratitude for them! We value their efforts and always appreciated the good work they did. This initiative is in the same direction to share our appreciation and gratitude to them!

How could you share your appreciation for someone?

If the appreciation is for a moderator, room supporter or listener- please use this Review form!

If the appreciation is for a member- please submit your appreciation through this form!

Anyone in the community can send their appreciation! Whenever you find someone doing good work in the support rooms! Take a moment to appreciate them through these forms!

We will post and share your appreciation every week!

UnderTheTableAndDreaming December 27th, 2019

I did one for a mod!!! @ASilentObserver

ASilentObserver OP December 22nd, 2019

Some reviews we received in the past weeks!

Someone left an appreciation for Moderator @WeedyGarden !

"WeedyGarden is just about everything you can expect from a 7cups moderator. He is always welcoming of newcomers to the room, leads discussions to ensure no one is left behind and handles all sorts of disability issues with grace and aplomb. Kudos to WeedyGarden!"

An appreciation for @MidnightRaven999 for their work in Listener Rooms!

"Doing a great job"

zaatarHoney December 22nd, 2019

@ASilentObserver

@WeedyGarden
Awwwe way to go!! Its nice to see some mod appreciation! I hope we get to cross paths one of these days ♡

@MidnightRaven999
You are an incredible asset to 7Cups!!*!*! I know you dont do it for the praise but Id give you a gold medal if I could!

Great work, yall!! eeee ( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡ )˚๐*˟

Tyedyedbutterfly65 December 27th, 2019

@ASilentObserver Two amazing Listeners !!! Also Mods !!

CaringBrit December 22nd, 2019

@ASilentObserver this is an amazing idea not just listeners need appreciation its awesome our members are included too

Flowingstreams December 24th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

Yes! Totally agree! Wonderful idea! I am new. So these posts also give me an idea of where to visit that has more activity and feedback. Thank you!

ASilentObserver OP December 27th, 2019

Here are the reviews for the week of Dec 23

I) Someone left a shout out for @AffyAvo

Affy is always there for fellow members not just in group support their positivity and supportive nature deserves some appreciation but on the forums too Affy your amazing keep up the good work

II) A high five for @KaylaDances

Thank you for being very supportive in the rooms and to Mods, your trust is very appreciated.

III) A message for the community

I am glad to join 7Cups. All the members are supportive and helpful. Thank you for supporting me. Being around people like you can make anyone's day better. *High five*

Thank you, everyone, for spreading compassion everywhere in the community! Keep up the good teamwork! - Obs

If you have an appreciation for a moderator, room supporter or listener- please use this Review form!

If you have an appreciation for a member- please submit your appreciation through this form!

TheResilientDancer December 27th, 2019

@ASilentObserver Oh wow thank you. I never guessed that I would get appreciated. Any idea who did that one?

AffyAvo December 28th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

Thanks to whoever left that heart

I've really been far from my best lately and it is affecting my moods and attitudes too, including when I'm here so it's nice to still be appreciated like this!