Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

from the heart.

convivialPlum6966 May 13th, 2016

I had to write an essay for college. This is what I did. I don't know if I've posted this on the right thread or not. But I'd love to here your opinion.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?page=view&resid=6A9A010CA99174C3!3420&authkey=!AN56Hx91AGKDi-I

Love always

TransAm85 May 13th, 2016

@convivialPlum6966 It's a wonderful essay. I wish I would have looked at things that way when I was in high school. When I was 16, I had a few seizures and was then diagnosed w/epilepsy. That discouraged me a lot. By my senior year, I didn't care at all. I started skipping school, staying out late, partying, and hanging out w/the wrong people. I got into college, but I continued to do the same thing, so I dropped out. Having a disability doesn't define you. It's just that you have some things to work around, but that doesn't mean you can't do anything. You should be very proud of yourself. I was more worried about being cool than taking care of myself. I wish the best for you and continue to do more. :)

convivialPlum6966 OP May 14th, 2016

@TransAm85 thanks. Ive kind of excepted that there are certain careers I can never have. The only way for me to get a good career is succeed in education. Personally I feel like I grew up to fast. 😘

TransAm85 May 16th, 2016

@convivialPlum6966 Whatever you decide to do, I think you will do great. If you are determined and don't let others opinions stand in your way, you can go as far as you want. You have great writing skills .. English teacher? Well, good luck in whatever you decide to do! :)