Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav
Community /

Depression Support

Create a New Thread
Gif Photo Link
Weekly Prompt #40: How does your depression affect your ability to care about and take care of others?
by ASilentObserver
Last post
September 30th
...See more Hello all, I hope you are all being easy on yourself this week. A few weeks ago we discussed: How has depression changed your perspective on life? [https://www.7cups.com/forum/depression/DepressionSupportSessionsSummaries_535/WeeklyPrompt39Howhasdepressionchangedyourperspectiveonlife_333289/]Thank you to all who participated and shared their thoughts and questions for discussion. They were thought-provoking questions and thoughts. I hope you all did too. If you didn't share yours, please share them here [https://www.7cups.com/forum/depression/DepressionSupportSessionsSummaries_535/WeeklyPrompt39Howhasdepressionchangedyourperspectiveonlife_333289/] and I look forward to reading and discussing them with you This week's prompt: How does your depression affect your ability to care about and take care of others? Depression can affect a person's ability to care about and take care of others. How it affect yours? Let's get started and share your thoughts with us. I look forward to hearing all your thoughts and ideas.  Join us in the 24/7 Depression Support Group Chat [https://www.7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php]
Weekly Prompt #39: How has depression changed your perspective on life?
by ASilentObserver
Last post
September 16th
...See more Hello all, I hope you are all being easy on yourself this week. A couple of weeks ago we discussed:  [https://www.7cups.com/forum/depression/General_2427/WeeklyPrompt37Whatchallengesareyoufacingthatyouneedhelpwith_329560/]Imagine a perfect day where you feel neither lonely nor depressed. Describe what that day would look like. [https://www.7cups.com/forum/depression/General_2427/WeeklyPrompt38ImagineaperfectdaywhereyoufeelneitherlonelynordepressedDescribewhatthatdaywouldlooklike_330702/] Thank you to all who participated and shared their thoughts and questions for discussion. They were thought-provoking questions and thoughts. I hope you all did too. If you didn't share yours, please share them here and I look forward to reading and discussing them with you [https://www.7cups.com/forum/depression/General_2427/WeeklyPrompt38ImagineaperfectdaywhereyoufeelneitherlonelynordepressedDescribewhatthatdaywouldlooklike_330702/] This week's prompt: How has depression changed your perspective on life? Let's get started and share your thoughts with us. I look forward to hearing all your thoughts and ideas.    Note: I invite all to help me with creating these weekly prompt discussions so that we all can come together and discuss something related to depression every week. If you any interested in helping me out, please share your interest through this form and  I will reach out to you to guide and support you in creating the next discussion.  [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefjDBwy85YFxWpfrqrdXbdMORBC-pvJA4xhd10R9lMq66fIw/viewform] Join us in the 24/7 Depression Support Group Chat [https://www.7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php]
Your Poem...
by EmmaE
Last post
July 17th
...See more Hi everyone, I came across this poem prompt and thought I'd share it here if anyone would like to try! ------------------------- My Poem (Title) My name is (name). Today I feel like a/an (adjective) (noun) (verb)ing in the (noun). Sometimes I am a/an (noun) Sometimes I am a/an (noun) But always I am (adjective). I ask the world, "(question)?" And the answer is a/an (repeat your words from line 2). ------------------------- If you’d like to join the depression support team, please check out THIS POST [https://www.7cups.com/forum/7CupsLeadership_188/SubcommunityHelpWanted_2306/HelpWantedDepressionSupport2023_295219/] for more information. To join our tag list and receive notifications, click HERE [https://www.7cups.com/forum/DepressionSupportCommunity_52/DepressionSupportLeadershipTeam_404/NEWautomateddepressionsupporttaglist_274831/].
How is everyone doing today?
by NoName0501
Last post
August 28th
...See more How's it going everybody? Hope you guys are doing okay : ))
Break inertia with a Buddy
by HealingTalk
Last post
April 9th
...See more In Depression the very things that are likely to improve our mood and make us feel better, such as exercise, social connections, and engaging in enjoyable activities, are often the things that depression makes most difficult to do. Depression can cause low energy, lack of motivation, and social withdrawal. These can make it difficult to engage in activities that require physical or emotional effort, such as exercising or socializing. In this way, depression can create a negative cycle, where a lack of engagement in positive activities leads to worsening mood and motivation, which in turn reinforces a lack of engagement. We know that some things are helpful against Depression, like going for a walk, exposure to sunlight, or spending time in uplifting activities, but the very thought of doing them may feel overwhelming. This can create a sense of frustration or guilt, which further reinforces negative beliefs about one's ability to engage in positive activities. An effective way, backed by science, to break this negative cycle and establish useful habits against Depression, is to tell regularly someone how you are doing in establishing these habits. to help break the inertia and establish healthful habits you might team up with a buddy, define a goal (like walking, exercising, or socializing often) and report regularly your progress to your "accountability Buddy". Find a Buddy in the Pen Pal Community HERE [https://www.7cups.com/forum/penpals/] !
Depression Support Taglist Updating Thread
by EmmaE
Last post
March 1st
...See more This thread allows us to compile an updated taglist for sending notifications of check-ins and event articles. To add yourself to this taglist, press the Reply button in this post and write the exact words: Please add me To remove yourself from this taglist, press the Reply button in this post and write the exact words: Please remove me
We miss you INTJ
by elfinna
Last post
December 25th, 2023
...See more Hey @analystintj  We havent seen u in a while and last time we did u werent feelin to well. Making this check in bost to show love and care for you and how valued you are by our community.  We hobe you are feeling better and come back soon to us to share time together.  We miss you @AnalistINTJ Elfi and debression subbort chat community😇
How you feeling today?
by Kmm25
Last post
November 17th, 2023
...See more I wanna know about you
Depression Support Check-In: August 1st - 15th 2023
by MeaningfulSilence
Last post
September 1st, 2023
...See more A big hello to every member of our community!.... and to everyone popping up on here 😊 Here we are with a new month, wishing you a good August 🌸 * how is your summer so far? * did you discover any pleasant or useful routine during summer time? * what's your plan for the month? (To receive check-in notifications, press HERE [https://www.7cups.com/forum/DepressionSupportCommunity_52/DepressionSupportLeadershipTeam_404/NEWautomateddepressionsupporttaglist_274831/])
Forgiveness: Group Chat and Forum Discussion
by HealingTalk
Last post
July 29th, 2023
...See more This Discussion is part of the "Forgiveness" monthly event by the Depression Support Community. ------------------------- Join us for a Group Chat session on Forgiveness this Saturday 29 of July at 5 pm ET in the Depression Support Room (Adults). ------------------------- The power of Forgiveness Forgiveness can be a powerful help for dealing with depression. However, it is very a personal decision, and might be a challenging process. It may not be possible or appropriate in all circumstances. And, while it always will imply moving out of your "comfort zone", it should never be forced nor rushed. If you find it possible and appropriate, some benefits of practicing Forgiveness might be: Reducing resentment and anger: Holding onto grudges and resentment can be emotionally draining and can contribute to feelings of anger and frustration. By practicing forgiveness, we can let go of these negative emotions, leading to a sense of emotional relief. Stop obsessing with negative memories: Sometimes we dwell on thoughts about negative past events involving people who might have hurt us. Forgiveness can help break this cycle by shifting the focus away from past grievances and towards our present, prioritizing our healing path over keeping those grudges and grievances. Lowering stress and anxiety: Carrying the burden of unresolved conflicts or holding grudges can increase stress and anxiety. Forgiveness can promote a greater sense of inner peace, which can be helpful in managing depression. Improving relationships: Unresolved conflicts and harbored resentments can strain relationships and our support networks. By practicing forgiveness, we can improve relationships with people around us and create a more supportive environment, which can improve our mental health. Promoting personal growth and resilience: Forgiving others and oneself can be very empowering. It might help us feel in control instead of helpless victims, and develop resilience in the face of adversity. ------------------------- Come to share your opinions and experiences on Forgiveness in our Group Chat, this Saturday 29 of July at 5 pm ET in the Depression Support Room (Adults) ------------------------- The ideas and materials for organizing this Group Support chat session were prepared by @MeaningfulSilence Thank you, Silence! ------------------------- See you there! Marcelo. -------------------------
Depression Support Check-In: July 7-21 2023
by MeaningfulSilence
Last post
July 15th, 2023
...See more Hello everyone! 🌸 I'm glad to be here to check how you are doing 💙 Today it's Friday, so I was thinking how important it is to relax after a busy week or when we experience low energy: relaxation is not just to release the accumulated stress but also a type of self-care that is good for our body and our mind. * how are you doing lately? * what is your favorite way to relax? * would you like to try new ways to relax? what could they be? (image description: a hammock hanging from a tree in front of a lake during sunset with a pine forest in the background) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - To receive check-in notifications, press HERE [https://www.7cups.com/forum/DepressionSupportCommunity_52/DepressionSupportLeadershipTeam_404/NEWautomateddepressionsupporttaglist_274831/] Community taglist tagged (after posted, taglist was deleted by HealingTalk to make the post shorter on the phone app).
check in
by compassionateCar7091
Last post
June 11th, 2023
...See more Tonight i feel good! I don't have any depression. I'm watching a chuch sermon and crocheting enjoying my evening without any negativity i'm doing good and i hope to continue on this path without anyone bothering me in my life that doesn't need to be. I've been doing Coda meetings in the morning and in the afternooon and it helps to deal with the father of my kids when he tries to pop in and out of my life, he doesn't do that anymore because he gets visits through the court and i'm happy how that turned out, i don't have any depression when it comes to that anymore or anxiety
Depression Support Check-In: March 16th-24th 2023
by kdsyahirah
Last post
June 3rd, 2023
...See more Hey everyone, I'm really sorry that this check in being posted really late. I have finally cleared up my schedule a bit to check in with all of you :) I wonder how are you doing this week, so feel free to to answer our questions for you below: 1) On a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, how would you rate your feelings at the moment? Feel free to tell us why! 2) Have you found your true happiness? If yes, what is it? If no, how would you like to find it for yourself? 3) Do you believe in the phrase "happily ever after" ? 4) Are you happy with being yourself or your life? If not, how would like to change it to the way you're happy about it? Some of us may think that true happiness is an exaggeration statement that one would use. It's understandable that each of us from different perspectives which produced different opinions. However, I still believe that each of us here today deserve happiness in our lives, it doesn't need to be as a big achievements, wealth, or maybe fame to be our cause to happiness. Sometimes, the things as simple as life is going well, having good company by our sides, or getting a good rest can contribute to finding happiness for ourselves. Life sure got a lot in store for us that it makes our life bittersweets. This doesn't mean that you need to be happy all the time. Being happy all the time could have negative effects on us as well. Thus, if you feel like you want to cry, to be sad, be frustrated or feel scared, please let the emotion in. These emotions are crucial to build a healthy emotion and mind within ourselves. That's all i got for our check in this time, I'm looking forward for all your replies. Take care and stay safe everyone! To receive check-in notifications, press HERE [https://www.7cups.com/forum/DepressionSupportCommunity_52/DepressionSupportLeadershipTeam_404/NEWautomateddepressionsupporttaglist_274831/] ------------------------- Learn HERE [https://www.7cups.com/forum/DepressionSupport_52/DepressionSupportLeadershipTeam_404/joiningthedepressionsupportsubcommunityleadershipteam_249997/] how to join the Depression Support team. We welcome you with open arms! Community taglist: @0Lras0Bec0 @50firstLates @ace888281 @Aiden @akliis @alicias777 @allyswift @ambitioushope1234 @amiablePal9825 @amusingShip7514 @Anna @AnnMarie0711 @Aryanmeow @asgravity @ashleykae @astray @AstronomySkies @azureBalsam6854 @barma @BellaWalker1 @BenjaminF @bestVase7265 @Beth11 @bgdave @blossombreathe @BlueBetta @Bluelovelyrose @BountifulBreeze @brainybrainy @brendenjnsn @Briggsycakes @Brikatc98 @BrokenMedic @BubbaA2 @bubbleLemon6999 @BurkeDevlin @Bxnnily @CallMeNaman2002 @CalmLemon5288 @calmmoon2104 @Capricorncom @Carrot2657 @CarverTea @CatCrazy0430 @Cathrithis @cellogirl @Chanie @CherryBlossom012 @ChloeTheDuck @chulien123 @comfortableCat5294 @compassionatePine7335 @conscientiousTriangle7825 @considerateAvocado8135 @considerateParadise6717 @CookieBears @CordialBeing @countrygirl1231 @courageousKiwi7142 @creativeField7705 @crystallizedrequiem @Cupcakethe3rd @cuteeeezombieeee @DarkFairy0316 @darosello @decisiveOcean892 @demersus @determinedNest6866 @doeji @DragonessCocoa1 @DriftingAway @DudeHope @DylanletterR @dynamichemlock1736 @Dystopiatae95 @elektra1717 @elizabethunter @EmmaE @emndee @EmpatheticPanda93 @enchantingvision94 @Endowments @energeticThinker3129 @enthusiasticpond5679 @eugenNerd @exuberantMaple397 @fairmindedFriend3493 @Faithmagic @Fakekiwi003 @fildontsurf @Flornhope @focus4000 @friendlyCat50 @friendlySpring3273 @funnyTangerine6195 @Gagaintheroom @galaxyGirl299 @Genji @genuinePumpkin990 @gladskw @glasstree @godblesseveryone @Goldcherry2113 @goldenPalm71 @greenhippie @greenYard3288 @Harley5117 @harmonyLearninghope @Harvesterofchrist91 @HealingTalk @HelpfulSensitiveCaring @highlandramtv @Hiroki98 @Histerikal @hobbes1978 @Holly74 @honestPark3372 @humorousBeing8966 @HydrangeaField @Iamwhoiamwhoami @imlistening01 @inneryu @integrityblues @intuitiveOak709 @intuitiveOwl7027 @intuitiveSailboat4560 @Invisibility101 @IsaboeOfLumatere @ItGetsBetter4975 @Itsgabby @ItsReganingRain @japanrot @JarofSeeds627 @JeanneDarc @Jenim @JetBlackRose9922 @Judy7 @julianmerry @Justme1225 @jvrjrz @k87 @Kachidim @kdsyahirah @lambkin @lavenderpeach1107 @Lavenderxox12 @LeonardoMarino @lightstar7 @lilyofthevalley17 @littleBear2018 @LotusFlower285 @LovelyKittyCat @loyalBanana3550 @loyalPeach8578 @lucidpanic @luv2shop @lyricalAngel70 @mackenziemeyer14 @maddyhere4u @MaisieDaisy @mandodjarin @Markysim1 @marspock @MCaro99 @Mell20 @Mellietronx @Mercutio7 @meremuse @Miles224 @modestPear8910 @modestWatermelon2938 @monsoonGreen @MoroseTigger @mrcheeeku @MrMadPhilosopher @mushris @MyNameIsNicole @Namangoel2002 @navyBlueberry2704 @navylady @Neonpaint21 @nep2une @newsiesstoptheworld @Nicola2468 @NihilNovi @NikaBee @nobodycaresaboutme1234 @NomNomTrucker @nonethewiser @notjustsomeone @NotKhan @obsessivecompulsivegear @ohhappyday @oliveCurrent2548 @OneErased @Onlyonefollower @OvixHideout @owo123 @PaisleyPark5686 @passionateMango2156 @passionateOrange2312 @peatmosspots @PerfectStorm426 @PerfunctoryPenguin @philosophicalNickel211 @Pinkie256 @pioneeringPark2431 @Ponderosa5 @powerfulCup3720 @powerfulPark3549 @practicalShip4902 @proactivePear6876 @purpleTree4652 @QueenSerenity5 @queenvenom1 @quickwittedOcean4845 @raspberryVillage4305 @Rebekahwriter13 @redBalloon6821 @Redhawk6547 @Retribution @RonnieStorm7575 @rvyxz @SAIman @SavoyTruffle20 @scarletPear1945 @Scholar1234 @SeaShellOnTheShore @Seraphina2 @Server8462 @shininglove75 @ShrutiScarlet @ShyCat1678201 @shySpring4931 @sincereMoon4808 @SlothWhoCares4U @sociableCoconut1807 @SoftFaith2004 @SoftForestHSP77 @soomin @SparklingSnowflake15 @spiritwolf75 @Stardew3 @sujaypai @SunshineGiraffe123 @sushir0ll @sweetrosa1987 @SynSavory @TheAutumnWitch @TheodoreEnoch @ThePizza @thepotatochip @Time2GoDark @tluper6491 @totheskyandbeyond @toughCircle8376 @trashrubbish @TrustNLove @turquoiseHemlock900 @UncreativeMe @understandingCat3085 @unintelligibleKiwi @unknowncutie @valkyriephi @venusxst @versatilePear4061 @VerseArt @Wildarkberry @wildOnee @willyishere @windSpirit @witchrose @Wonderlife @wonderousMoon5570 @WynterRose @xandia @XinyuTian @xochloexo @Yashu1999 @YinYinChan @Zammn @Zenidog327
Depression Support Check-In: February 9 - 16, 2023
by HealingTalk
Last post
May 4th, 2023
...See more Bad Surprises... Sometimes things turn out not as we wished and expected: * What bad surprises did you have recently? * What are the worst surprises you had in your life? * How did you react? * How are you feeling these days? I look forward to your comments. All the best! Marcelo. ------------------------- To receive check-in notifications, press HERE [https://www.7cups.com/forum/DepressionSupportCommunity_52/DepressionSupportLeadershipTeam_404/NEWautomateddepressionsupporttaglist_274831/] ------------------------- Learn HERE [https://www.7cups.com/forum/DepressionSupport_52/DepressionSupportLeadershipTeam_404/joiningthedepressionsupportsubcommunityleadershipteam_249997/] how to join the Depression Support team. We welcome you with open arms! ------------------------- Tagging taglist subscribers: [phantom-tagged DS taglist] -------------------------
Depression Support Check-in: April 1st - 15th 2023
by kdsyahirah
Last post
May 4th, 2023
...See more Hey everyone! April is finally here and I'm here to do a quick check in with you. Regardless of how you are doing at the moment, I want to remind you that you're doing your best to get through all of this. Our check in questions are right here. Feel free to answer any of them. 1) How are you feeling today physically and mentally? 2) What is a high and low that you encountered recently? 3) Do you anything that's been circling in your mind these days? Feel free to share with us more about it. I think that's all for this check in. Thank you for being here with us. Until next time, take care and stay safe. We care for you and don't forget you matter no matter what. To receive check-in notifications, press HERE [https://www.7cups.com/forum/DepressionSupportCommunity_52/DepressionSupportLeadershipTeam_404/NEWautomateddepressionsupporttaglist_274831/] ------------------------- Learn HERE [https://www.7cups.com/forum/DepressionSupport_52/DepressionSupportLeadershipTeam_404/joiningthedepressionsupportsubcommunityleadershipteam_249997/] how to join the Depression Support team. We welcome you with open arms! Community taglist: @0Lras0Bec0 @50firstLates @ace888281 @Aiden @akliis @alicias777 @allyswift @ambitioushope1234 @amiablePal9825 @amusingShip7514 @Anna @AnnMarie0711 @Aryanmeow @asgravity @ashleykae @astray @AstronomySkies @azureBalsam6854 @barma @BellaWalker1 @BenjaminF @bestVase7265 @Beth11 @bgdave @blossombreathe @BlueBetta @Bluelovelyrose @BountifulBreeze @brainybrainy @brendenjnsn @Briggsycakes @Brikatc98 @BrokenMedic @BubbaA2 @bubbleLemon6999 @BurkeDevlin @Bxnnily @CallMeNaman2002 @CalmLemon5288 @calmmoon2104 @Capricorncom @Carrot2657 @CarverTea @CatCrazy0430 @Cathrithis @cellogirl @Chanie @CherryBlossom012 @ChloeTheDuck @chulien123 @comfortableCat5294 @compassionatePine7335 @conscientiousTriangle7825 @considerateAvocado8135 @considerateParadise6717 @CookieBears @CordialBeing @countrygirl1231 @courageousKiwi7142 @creativeField7705 @crystallizedrequiem @Cupcakethe3rd @cuteeeezombieeee @DarkFairy0316 @darosello @decisiveOcean892 @demersus @determinedNest6866 @doeji @DragonessCocoa1 @DriftingAway @DudeHope @DylanletterR @dynamichemlock1736 @Dystopiatae95 @elektra1717 @elizabethunter @EmmaE @emndee @EmpatheticPanda93 @enchantingvision94 @Endowments @energeticThinker3129 @enthusiasticpond5679 @eugenNerd @exuberantMaple397 @fairmindedFriend3493 @Faithmagic @Fakekiwi003 @fildontsurf @Flornhope @focus4000 @friendlyCat50 @friendlySpring3273 @funnyTangerine6195 @Gagaintheroom @galaxyGirl299 @Genji @genuinePumpkin990 @gladskw @glasstree @godblesseveryone @Goldcherry2113 @goldenPalm71 @greenhippie @greenYard3288 @Harley5117 @harmonyLearninghope @Harvesterofchrist91 @HealingTalk @HelpfulSensitiveCaring @highlandramtv @Hiroki98 @Histerikal @hobbes1978 @Holly74 @honestPark3372 @humorousBeing8966 @HydrangeaField @Iamwhoiamwhoami @imlistening01 @inneryu @integrityblues @intuitiveOak709 @intuitiveOwl7027 @intuitiveSailboat4560 @Invisibility101 @IsaboeOfLumatere @ItGetsBetter4975 @Itsgabby @ItsReganingRain @japanrot @JarofSeeds627 @JeanneDarc @Jenim @JetBlackRose9922 @Judy7 @julianmerry @Justme1225 @jvrjrz @k87 @Kachidim @kdsyahirah @lambkin @lavenderpeach1107 @Lavenderxox12 @LeonardoMarino @lightstar7 @lilyofthevalley17 @littleBear2018 @LotusFlower285 @LovelyKittyCat @loyalBanana3550 @loyalPeach8578 @lucidpanic @luv2shop @lyricalAngel70 @mackenziemeyer14 @maddyhere4u @MaisieDaisy @mandodjarin @Markysim1 @marspock @MCaro99 @Mell20 @Mellietronx @Mercutio7 @meremuse @Miles224 @modestPear8910 @modestWatermelon2938 @monsoonGreen @MoroseTigger @mrcheeeku @MrMadPhilosopher @mushris @MyNameIsNicole @Namangoel2002 @navyBlueberry2704 @navylady @Neonpaint21 @nep2une @newsiesstoptheworld @Nicola2468 @NihilNovi @NikaBee @nobodycaresaboutme1234 @NomNomTrucker @nonethewiser @notjustsomeone @NotKhan @obsessivecompulsivegear @ohhappyday @oliveCurrent2548 @OneErased @Onlyonefollower @OvixHideout @owo123 @PaisleyPark5686 @passionateMango2156 @passionateOrange2312 @peatmosspots @PerfectStorm426 @PerfunctoryPenguin @philosophicalNickel211 @Pinkie256 @pioneeringPark2431 @Ponderosa5 @powerfulCup3720 @powerfulPark3549 @practicalShip4902 @proactivePear6876 @purpleTree4652 @QueenSerenity5 @queenvenom1 @quickwittedOcean4845 @raspberryVillage4305 @Rebekahwriter13 @redBalloon6821 @Redhawk6547 @Retribution @RonnieStorm7575 @rvyxz @SAIman @SavoyTruffle20 @scarletPear1945 @Scholar1234 @SeaShellOnTheShore @Seraphina2 @Server8462 @shininglove75 @ShrutiScarlet @ShyCat1678201 @shySpring4931 @sincereMoon4808 @SlothWhoCares4U @sociableCoconut1807 @SoftFaith2004 @SoftForestHSP77 @soomin @SparklingSnowflake15 @spiritwolf75 @Stardew3 @sujaypai @SunshineGiraffe123 @sushir0ll @sweetrosa1987 @SynSavory @TheAutumnWitch @TheodoreEnoch @ThePizza @thepotatochip @Time2GoDark @tluper6491 @totheskyandbeyond @toughCircle8376 @trashrubbish @TrustNLove @turquoiseHemlock900 @UncreativeMe @understandingCat3085 @unintelligibleKiwi @unknowncutie @valkyriephi @venusxst @versatilePear4061 @VerseArt @Wildarkberry @wildOnee @willyishere @windSpirit @witchrose @Wonderlife @wonderousMoon5570 @WynterRose @xandia @XinyuTian @xochloexo @Yashu1999 @YinYinChan @Zammn @Zenidog327

We hope that you can find some respite here from what you're going through. We all help each other through the darkness. Welcome, friends, to the Depression Support Community at 7 Cups. We're so happy you're here <3

Click the "join" button above to stay up to date with the community's activities! We'd love to have you as a friend!

Adults & Teens: Join us in the Depression Support Room every Tuesday! The room is open for 24 hours. 

💗 New to the Depression Support Community? We want to get to know you! Introduce yourself here! And here's a welcome guide for you!

💗 Join us in our daily check-ins here and join the taglist here!

💗 Are you interested in joining the Depression Support team? Learn more and apply here!

Community Guidelines

Be gentle to yourself, you're doing the best you can. Remember that your feelings are your own, and no one can tell you that they are not valid.

Be gentle with others, because you don't know what they're going through.

Community Leaders
Community Mentor Leader
Community Resources

(all colourful text is clickable)

- 9 Types of Depression and How To Recognize Them 

- You don't have to understand, you just have to be present by @MarianaFilipaSouza6

A beautiful testament to the nature of depression

- Rethink Mental Illness: Depression

Basic information and facts

- Resource Masterpost by @Sealiously

A plethora of amazing links

- Depression Self Help Guide

Discover some ways to help manage what you're going through

- Safety Plan

Here's a safety plan for those who are passively suicidal. Your life is important

- Resources to Help Manage Depression

A collection of helpful links for more information and support

- Depression Community Path

A path that helps guide you through dealing with depression on a day to day basis

(Think that more resources should be here? Send a message to @EmmaE)