Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Welcome CDM Trainees! Week of January 2nd, 2023

azuladragon34 January 3rd, 2023

Hello everyone and a Happy New Year to the CDM community!

You have been accepted to enroll in the Content Development and Marketing Program (CDM) offered by the 7 Cups Academy. Thank you for striving towards leadership and professional excellence.

This week's accepted trainees: @Estrellitaa @Jish07541 @broadfemmelovelive @Vivikun9 @blueAngel100 @InvaderStitch

For a complete Program Overview with coursework information and direct links, more information, and requirements to graduate from the program, please view this document.

Your Start Date is January 2nd 2023. To keep track of your other recommended deadlines, please view this file.

Additionally you can check and bookmark this post for a step-by-step Walkthrough
And this is what you are expected to complete during your 2-weeks trial:

_1672720712.image.png

Feel free to reach out to any mentor for assistance during your program, to keep informed about CDM Academy Mentors and their availability, subscribe to this thread.

Please consider white-listing or adding this email address to your contacts to avoid my emails going to your Spam/Junk folders - ayesha@7cups.com

Need further guidance or support? You can PM @SoulfullyAButterfly or send an email to ayesha@7cups.com

CaringEzra January 3rd, 2023

@azuladragon34

thanks az! I’m so excited!

ouiCherie January 3rd, 2023

@azuladragon34 🤍

Welcome to CDM @Estrellitaa @Jish07541 @broadfemmelovelive @Vivikun9 @blueAngel100 @InvaderStitch all the best and hope you'll enjoy the program 💕

broadfemmelovelive January 3rd, 2023

@ouiCherie

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to this program.

Vivikun9 January 3rd, 2023

@azuladragon34

Thank you Az ^^ im excited to see what the program offers