Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Content Development and Marketing Program 2024

Hope March 13th

Hi everyone! This post offers some basic information about the Content Development and Marketing (CDM) program. CDM is part of 7 Cups Academy. 

cdm-banner_1710334330.png

Why join CDM?

• Master Content Crafting: Learn industry best practices for writing, research, and SEO to create impactful content that resonates with your audience.
  • Become a Social Media Strategist: Discover effective strategies to promote your content across platforms and boost engagement.
  • Build a Portfolio with Impact: Gain hands-on experience by developing content published on 7 Cups, adding valuable pieces to your professional portfolio.
  • Thrive in a Supportive Community: Connect with like-minded individuals and receive personalized guidance from experienced mentors.
  • Flexible Learning: This program allows you to learn at your own pace, with a minimum commitment of 8 weeks.

"Completing the program was a game-changer! You learn rapidly and get to use your new skills on your assignments right away. This course is a must for mastering social media marketing! I had great support from other 7 Cups listeners. I could not recommend this course enough!" - babyangel (Content Development and Marketing Program Graduate) 

"This program allowed me to get a great base knowledge of content developing and marketing in social media. I really appreciated the support shown by my mentors and loved the creative projects. So honoured and grateful for the opportunity to go through this learning experience." - broadfemmelovelive (Content Development and Marketing Program Graduate) 

Who is the program for?

• Aspiring content creators or social media managers.
  • Individuals interested in content creation on mental health related topics
  • Anyone who wishes to learn content creation and/or marketing. 
  • Users interested in starting freelance opportunities for content or graphic creation
  • Users interested in joining Content domain roles at 7 Cups
  • Users interested in marketing their own business/content.
  • Users interested in learning about effective mental health research and social media conversations.
  • Psychology students with a passion for research and writing.
  • Anyone interested in breaking mental health stigma through research, writing, and social media usage.

What does the program offer?

• In-depth content and marketing development guide/lessons
  • Hands-On Activities
  • Mentor Feedback
  • Expert Support
  • Practical Experience leading to on-site publication 
  • Usage of graphics — Creator Portfolio building on-site

Key content learned in the program:

• How to promote content using social media
  • Social media graphic tips
  • Social media outreach and support
  • Writing best practices
  • SEO and ranking tips such as Google’s EAT factors
  • Headlining and sub headlining content
  • Effective writer biography writing
  • Content auditing and review

Requirements to join the program: 

Listeners: Be a listener for 2 weeks with at least 10 1-on-1 chats.

Members: Be a member of the 7 Cups community for at least 1 month.

Minimum of 3 hours per week time commitment required for a duration of 8 weeks or more (if you choose a longer duration or ask for an extension)

📢Please apply here! 

@Hope

Love the highlighted bullet points. CDM is an awesome program to partake in.🥰

gloriousPuppy3656 July 13th

@Hope

Interested.

Justaguyfromitaly July 14th

application send. I want to be part of it.

TU100OT July 23rd

@Hope

Cool program. I think it is the in thing right now