Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introducing: Listener Daily Reviews

Heather225 May 10th, 2021

Hey, everyone!

We’ve been thinking more about how we can bring more recognition to our hard-working listeners who take such good care of our members. Sometime back, we were highlighting listener reviews via forum posts, and we would like to bring this lovely initiative back!

This campaign will be known as Daily Reviews.
Here’s how it will work, and I need your help to keep this going!

Every week I will make a new forum post, listing the number of positive reviews we received last week as well as how many we have received so far!

In the forum replies, we will post listener reviews that show up in the Positive Reviews section (found on the bottom left-hand side of your main page: https://www.7cups.com/listener/)

I’d like to ask for your help copying these reviews over whenever you see them, including their tag, so we can give them hearts and appreciation!

Members, we are working on getting this section added to your main page too, but in the meantime, if you’d like to get involved, you’re welcome to share reviews from listeners you’d like to shout out to!

Encouraging and supportive comments are also welcome!

Only as a collective community can we keep this appreciation chain going, so please pitch in when you can! Our listeners deserve to be seen and celebrated, and I look forward to seeing how this positively impacts and inspires our community!

Comments for Natalie's review of The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of  Olympus, #5)

If your name/review was posted and you would like it removed, please fill out this quick form.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 11th, 2021

@Heather225

Love this idea , H ! Woo❤

May 11th, 2021

@Heather225 Lovely idea Grinning I have been thinking about how we could appreciate listeners more and had something similar in mind. But this sounds great as it is. Looking forward to it

IceCream4IceCream May 11th, 2021

@Heather225

Glad you're doing this. I feel like many great listeners are not getting recognised with project tulip so I'm hoping this will give credit to more people :)

AriadneLove May 11th, 2021

@Heather225

Great project! I love the idea of giving a bit extra recognition to many amazing and hardworking listeners here! ❤️ Count on me, I will try to support the initiative 😊

LovetoGod May 11th, 2021

@Heather225

It's really amazing idea. Thanks❤

Gozzil May 11th, 2021

This is a lovely idea. So many listeners here are doing a fantastic job and they deserve the recognition :)

FlourishingDimensions May 11th, 2021

Cool idea! 🤩

Misty72 May 11th, 2021

@Heather225

great idea!

NiceVictoria May 11th, 2021

That's great news!

fairyava May 11th, 2021

@Heather225 Aww this is a lovely idea, thank you

Happy900 May 12th, 2021

@Heather225 What a sweet thing you are doing for the listeners here.

You are such a kind and caring person.

Thanks for all you do at 7cups.

Thanks for being our Community Director.

rrretsuko May 13th, 2021

@Heather225 ooooh sounds awesome ! amazing idea <3

EternalOcean4384 May 13th, 2021

Sounds great!