Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Around the World Community Oath

LeetheUnicorn April 22nd, 2019

As you know the Around the World Subcommunity and 7 cups in general supports people from all over the world! Take the oath to be kind and supportive to everyone all over the world!

I,xx pledge

To treat everyone no matter who they are with kindness and respect

To stear away from cultural, locational, racial stereotypes, misconceptions and stigma

To give everyone the same opportunities and chances to grow no matter where they are from

To give anyone apperication for their work no matter where they are from

To be mindful of others beliefs, values and traditions and respect that they might be different than mine

To be willing to learn new things from others and from those in different countries

LeetheUnicorn OP April 22nd, 2019

I, Lee pledge

To stear away from cultural, locational, racial stereotypes, misconceptions and stigma

To give everyone the same opportunities and chances to grow no matter where they are from

To be mindful of others beliefs, values and traditions and respect that they might be different than mine

To be willing to learn new things from others and from those in different countries

Signed by LeetheUnicorn 4/22/19

K87 May 18th, 2019

I, Kara, pledge

Tam33 April 22nd, 2019

@LeetheUnicorn

I, PeacefulOasis47 Pledge

To treat everyone no matter who they are will kindness and respect

To give anyone appreciation for their work no matter where they are from

To be mindful of other beliefs, values and traditions and respect that they might be different from mine

To be willing to learn new things from others and from those in different countries.

ItsJoel April 23rd, 2019

I, ItsJoel, pledge

To steer away from cultural, locational, racial stereotypes, misconceptions, and stigma

parissaiko April 25th, 2019

@LeetheUnicorn

I,Paris pledge

To treat everyone not matter who they are with kindness and respect

Zulegirl April 25th, 2019

@LeetheUnicorn

I, Zuleika pledge

TheLightningStar April 28th, 2019

I, The Lightning Star pledge

@LeetheUnicorn

parissaiko April 29th, 2019

@LeetheUnicorn

I,parisaegyo pledge

TortueDesBois April 29th, 2019

moi, tortue des bois, je m'engage
- traiter tout le monde avec gentillesse et respect, peu importe qui il est;
- m'éloigner des stéréotypes culturels, locaux, raciaux, des idées fausses et de la stigmatisation
- donner tous les mêmes chances et chances de grandir, peu importe d'où ils viennent
- donner tous une appréciation de leur travail, peu importe d'où il vient
- être conscient des croyances, des valeurs et des traditions des autres et de respecter le fait quelles soient différentes des miennes
- être disposé apprendre de nouvelles choses des autres et de ceux de différents pays

signé le 29 avril par la tortue des bois

Erica May 9th, 2019

I, Erica, pledge

MayaRoseBird5656 May 13th, 2019

@LeetheUnicorn

I, Maya pledge

To steer away from cultural, locational, racial stereotypes, misconceptions and stigma

dancedance May 13th, 2019

I, @dancedance pledge

PetiteSouris May 13th, 2019

I, PetiteSouris pledge

Signed PetiteSouris 5/13/2019

SakoombaKero May 13th, 2019

Congrats to all of you who took the pledge, you reached higher understanding. Never forget to additionally find your own added values and believe in the oath you took...I admire you all🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Dawn04 May 15th, 2019

@LeetheUnicorn

I, Dawn04 Pledge

To be mindful of other beliefs, values and traditions and respect that they might be different from mine

To be willing to learn new things from others and from those in different countries.

scenicwindow May 18th, 2019

@LeetheUnicorn

I, scenicwindow Pledge

empathicbeach28 May 28th, 2019

I,empathicbeach28 pledge

Daf8 January 28th, 2023

❤️ I, Daf8, pledge ❤️

❤️ To treat everyone, no matter who they are, with kindness and respect ❤️

❤️ To stear away from cultural, locational, racial stereotypes, misconceptions and stigma ❤️

❤️ To give everyone the same opportunities and chances to grow, no matter where they are from ❤️

❤️ To give anyone appreciation for their work, no matter where they are from ❤️

❤️ To be mindful of others beliefs, values and traditions and respect that they might be different than mine ❤️

❤️ To be willing to learn new things from others and from those in different countries ❤️

❤️ Signed on the 28/1/2023 by Daf8 ❤️

K87 February 28th, 2023

I, Kara, pledge

To be mindful of others beliefs, values ​​and traditions and respect that they might be different than mine

@k87

Rubylistens22 April 4th, 2023

@LeetheUnicorn

I,xx pledge

Ruby