Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Needs Reply Communication Thread (updated)

bookworm274 February 17th, 2023

Hi team, as you hopefully know, we usually communicate via the needs reply communication thread here, but we have decided to create a new communication thread to keep updated, to keep everything in one place and to also remind everyone of expectations of the team. This also allows new members of the team to refer to this original post for the information needed.

Bi-weekly check ins are going to be posted in this thread from now on. When these are posted, please do respond as these are posted to make sure that you are okay, and that you're still active. This will also be a reminder to fill out the tracking form (click here) so that we can ensure activity from team members and to keep track of the Needs Reply teams progress! There is more information about the form here.

The monthly quota for those on the NR team is 10 responses to needs reply posts (not forum posts in general) - if you are unclear of what this means then please refer to the needs reply queue here or you can ask me. As many of you have hopefully seen, changes are being made to the offboarding process which Cheery has made a post about here - please do make sure to look at this as this is the process we will be following from now on. If you have any questions about it please do write them on the post, message @CheeryMango or myself.

It is important to make sure that members of the team respond effectively to the posts. It is important that all members of the team read this post on effective responding. If you are new to the team please do read and respond, and if you are not new to the team feel free to refresh back whenever you feel you need a refresher on effective responding or to look at it if you haven't yet - thank you!

All links in blue are clickable, if you have trouble accessing these please let me know.

Taglist: @Asher @anxietywarrior23 @bookworm274 @CosmicMiracle @jennysunrise8 @Juliak1968 @KimByeongin @LunaHere @Markzzmq @MidwesternCalmSeeker @Optimisticempath @pamharley003 @SynSavory @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @CheeryMango

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 13th, 2023

@juliak1968 Hi hi Day, thankyou for letting us know. Working on the art project and the online art therapy sounds so great, you're doing really amazing with your artwork. Please don't worry about here or anything, you're allowed a break for as long needed, and ofcourse in whatever capacity you're able to be here is more than enough for everyone. I hope everything goes super well for you. ❤

These are so so beautiful, love the shiny butterfly hehe, you otterly be proud of yourself, as am I; super proud of you! 🦋

Take good care! See youu! ❤

juliak1968 April 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you you're very kind!~ I'm working on drawing a moose right now and I will show you when I finish it. Have a beautiful day!

Blessings, Day

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 13th, 2023

@juliak1968 Aww so are you and Yes please, looking forward to it.❤

juliak1968 July 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Heather225

Hello,

I'd like to attract your attention to the posts above where I was letting the team know I was taking a self-care break. I only recently returned but Heather225 messaged me this the other day:

Hey there ❤️ I am messaging on behalf of the Needs Reply team. Just letting you know that you've missed 4 forms and according to the rules of the team you're being placed on a self-care break. If we don't hear back in a month or you don't send in a tracking form then you'd be removed from the team. Lemme know if you need the tracking form to submit to and I hope you have a good day! ❤️

Please reconsider taking any action against me as I did nothing wrong and I filled out the last needs reply form

Thanks again, I hope this straightens everything out.

Blessings, Day

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 15th, 2023

@juliak1968

Hiya Day, yes I remember you mentioning being on break, perhaps there is some confusion here. Please don't worry, you're a valued team member and we are so glad you're back! @bookworm274 could confirm things for you here! ❤

How was your break?❤

bookworm274 OP April 16th, 2023

@juliak1968

Hi Juliak, thank you for letting us know that you will be on break, no worries about taking as much time as you need ❤️

Thank you for showing us some of your artwork - it looks really good and the animals are adorable!

juliak1968 July 15th, 2023

@bookworm274

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

TRIGGER WARNING

Hello, 😃

Thanks for welcoming me back, my break was good, I attended 3 different art therapies and one helped me grieve the recent passing of my sister. That was so unexpected and tragic. She had an accidental overdose on fentinal and we found out almost a year afterwards😪

Art classes have (all but 1) ended now and we are concentrating on the model club and some of us are getting into radio control vehicles.

I hope you both are doing great!!~

Blessings, Day

bookworm274 OP July 16th, 2023

@juliak1968

I'm sorry to hear about your sister, that must have been really difficult and I am glad that the art therapy helped ❤️

I hope the model club goes well, and that you enjoy it - welcome back to the team

juliak1968 July 16th, 2023

@bookworm274

Thank you 💜

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 17th, 2023

@juliak1968 Sending big hugs and lots of love! 💜

juliak1968 July 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I always have room for more!~ Thank you so much!~

I hope your enjoying what you do so very well and that is spreading joy and caring to ALL!

You're the best!~❤️

Blessings, Day

February 20th

@juliak1968 adorable drawings! amazing 😍

Hi all, I hope you are well ❤️ Please read all as there is important information

If you have not filled out the needs reply tracking form for the first 2 weeks of April please do so now, as this is the only way for us to know if you are still active, doing alright and to receive feedback! If you do not have access to the form, please click here to access!

1) How are you in your real life and on 7 cups?

2) Do you have any questions or anything you would like to share?

Taglist: @Asher @anxietywarrior23 @bookworm274 @Bunny1637 @jennysunrise8 @Juliak1968 @KimByeongin @LunaHere @Markzzmq @MidwesternCalmSeeker @Optimisticempath @pamharley003 @SynSavory @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @CheeryMango

Clio9876 April 16th, 2023

@bookworm274

Hi. I just found this thread by chance. I discovered the "needs reply" list some time ago and since then I have dabbled in it on and off. I find it suits me better for where I'm at than listening. I can't commit to as many as 10 a month. And I'm not interested in cheers. So I'm not proposing to join your team. I guess I'm just saying hi to a group of like minded people. It's nice to know you are here for support if needed.

@Clio9876

Hi, it's great to meet you! The quota of 10 NR responses can be difficult for some but replying to any is still brilliant and it's great that you can help people feel heard and supported, so thank you very much for doing that! ❤️

bookworm274 OP May 3rd, 2023

Hi all, I hope you are well - Apologies for the delay in this check-in, life has been a little busy! ❤️ Please read all as there is important information

If you have not filled out the needs reply tracking form for the last 2 weeks of April please do so now, as this is the only way for us to know if you are still active, doing alright and to receive feedback! If you do not have access to the form, please click here to access!

Taglist: @Asher @anxietywarrior23 @bookworm274 @Bunny1637 @jennysunrise8 @Juliak1968 @KimByeongin @LunaHere @Markzzmq @MidwesternCalmSeeker @Optimisticempath @pamharley003 @SynSavory @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @CheeryMango

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 3rd, 2023

@bookworm274

Hiya Book, no worries about taking your time. I hope you're taking out time for yourself as well. ❤

Thankyou for the check-in!

bookworm274 OP May 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you, Sun! ❤️

bookworm274 OP May 15th, 2023

Hi all, I hope you are well ❤️ Please read all as there is some information

If you have not filled out the needs reply tracking form for the first 2 weeks of May please do so now, as this is the only way for us to know if you are still active, doing alright and to receive feedback! If you do not have access to the form, please click here to access!

Just thought I would remind people / inform people that there is a needs reply tracking form post with some information just in case anyone has some confusion regarding it, you can also contact me if there are any concerns regarding the tracking form. You can access the post here!

bookworm274 OP May 30th, 2023

Hi all, I hope you are well ❤️

If you have not filled out the needs reply tracking form for the last 2 weeks of May please do so now, as this is the only way for us to know if you are still active, doing alright and to receive feedback! If you do not have access to the form, please click here to access!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 31st, 2023

@bookworm274

Filled, thanks for the check in!❤

bookworm274 OP June 18th, 2023

Hi all, I hope you are well ❤️ Apologies for the delay in this check-in

If you have not filled out the needs reply tracking form for the first 2 weeks of June please do so now, as this is the only way for us to know if you are still active, doing alright and to receive feedback! If you do not have access to the form, please click here to access!

Clio9876 June 20th, 2023

@bookworm274

Just posting so I can subscribe.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 21st, 2023

@bookworm274

Always take your time!❤

Filled the form, thanks so much!

bookworm274 OP June 20th, 2023

Hi @beck1 here is the Needs Reply Communication Thread, welcome to our team!

I am the leader of the NR team, I post bi-weekly check ins to make sure that everything is okay and for you to give me feedback - I also remind you in these check ins to fill out this form bi-weekly to let me know how many posts you respond to so we know you are still active, that you're okay and so we can allocate your cheers! Don't worry about remembering when you have to fill out the form because we will remind you in our check-ins which you will be tagged in!

Please also take a look at the post here regarding effective replying - it is important that every member on the team look at this and comment that it has been read and understood.

You can find the Needs Reply queue here - click me!

Let me know if you have any questions ❤️

beck1 June 20th, 2023

@bookworm274 Thanks for tagging me :) I will be sure to fill out the form too. Is there a way you would recommend that I keep track of the amount of posts that I answer in the needs reply section?

bookworm274 OP June 22nd, 2023

@beck1

Hey, unfortunately there is no easy way to keep track of your NR only posts. Currently there is a badge quota attached to the NR badge which you should have now received but that only monitors forum posts as a whole. We are working on getting an NR specific badge!

You can send in forms more regularly if that makes it easier for you - just remember to write whether it is for the first half or second half of the month in the notes section. Another way is to just keep a tally or make a note of it in the notes section available on cups.

beck1 June 22nd, 2023

@bookworm274 Thank you :) I am just keeping note of it on a post it in my planner 😊

@beck1

There is also this post here with some information about the tracking form, you may find something useful there ❤️

juliak1968 June 20th, 2023

@bookworm274

Good evening everybody,

I'm back from my little mental health break and finished my art classes. I didn't draw a moose but I draw a couple things I can share. I hope you are all doing great! I'm happy to be back.

Blessings, Day

20230414-090234-1_1687223744.jpg

@juliak1968

Aww the detailing! Sooo amazing, you are really talented, thanks for sharing, Day and welcome back! ❤

juliak1968 June 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much!~ You're the greatest!!

@juliak1968

Aww, no, youu! <3

Would you be sharing something for 7 cups birthday as well?🥰

I think the community would be honored to see your beautiful art being exhibited here!

Information in this post- ttps://www.7cups.com/forum/projectsandevents/CommunityActivitiesEvents_1908/Celebrate7Cups10thBirthdaywithYourArtisticExpression_307420/

juliak1968 June 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for the great idea, I just posted about 5 of my drawings into that Birthday link.

Have a wonderful 7Cup's evening!!

Blessings, Day

@juliak1968 So quick wow! Can't wait to see them, yayy!

@juliak1968

Welcome back! Thank you for sharing your drawing, it's really good!

juliak1968 June 22nd, 2023

Thank you, I appreciate it muchly!~

Glad to be back - Blessings, Day

bookworm274 OP July 1st, 2023

Hi all, I hope you are well ❤️

If you have not filled out the needs reply tracking form for the last 2 weeks of June please do so now, as this is the only way for us to know if you are still active, doing alright and to receive feedback! If you do not have access to the form, please click here to access!

Taglist: @Asher @anxietywarrior23 @bookworm274 @beck1 @Bunny1637 @Juliak1968 @KimByeongin @LunaHere @Markzzmq @MidwesternCalmSeeker @Optimisticempath @pamharley003 @SynSavory @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @CheeryMango

bookworm274 OP July 2nd, 2023

@hopedreamlove - sorry, I used an old taglist, you are added to the new taglist as you have returned so from now on you should get all of the tags in the regular post!

beck1 July 3rd, 2023

@bookworm274 I filled out the form 😊

How are you in your real life and on 7 cups?

I have chronic illnesses that make me sick unfortunately. But I'm still able to be on Cups. So the flare ups are something I have been dealing with this last week

In terms of how things are going for me on Cups, I would say things are awesome! I love all my roles and love being part of this team too

Do you have any questions or anything you would like to share?

No real questions but just a little feedback. I wish that the tracker for the Needs Reply team did really track all the posts for NR and not all posts I make on the forums overall. This would be easier for me to keep track of how many threads I'm replying to for the biweekly tracker