Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Forum Oath - for members

MonBon March 1st, 2016

Inspired by the awesome @samxc95 and his original forum oath for listeners, found here. Now members can also pledge their love and respect for the forums :)

"I, ____ pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways

-by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.

-by not sharing any personal media handles.

-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for other members and listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.

-by not getting into any public arguments

-by being brave and participating in the sub-community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.

-by believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts through feedback and experience.
-by writing threads, in the categories, they belong & connecting to a community mentor if unsure

-by flagging any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can be addressed.

-by loving the time spent in forums .

lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational through my work.

Signed ________
MonBon OP March 1st, 2016

What better way to get this rolling than with some awesome forum friends?

@AffyAvo @alphabet @Andrea50 @AphroditeTheBroken @Bonnieheart @BlueBerree @Celaeno @Cheeney @discreetAcres6234 @easyCucumber9508 @emotionalPine52 @EvelineFuzzy @HereForTheCoffee @ihope4ever @Impartialtree3773 @Ivoryrose8311 @jeffWM @JoyIntoDarkness @Lulu2015 @mimameid @Monarda @politeCup86 @scribblez @SimonTheGr8 @Squib @TalkativeIntrovert123 @tidyKiwi5130 @TransAm85 @TortueDesBois @WickedGrim

PopcornTheDancer August 15th, 2018

@MonBon

I, ilovepurple78

pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways

-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for other members and listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.

-by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.

-by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts through feedback and experience.

-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a forum mentor if unsure

-by flagging any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can be addressed.

lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

Signed ilovepurple78

TortueDesBois March 1st, 2016

I, wood turtle,

-by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.

-by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts through feedback and experience.

-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a forum mentor if unsure

Signed the wood turtle

politeCup86 March 1st, 2016

I Polite Cup 86

Signed on 01.03.2016

Cheeney March 1st, 2016

I, Cheeney

Signed Cheeney

Celaeno March 1st, 2016

I, Celaeno, pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways:

• by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there,

• by not sharing any personal media handles,

• by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for other members and listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow,

• by not getting into any public arguments,

by being brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way,

by believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts through feedback and experience,

• by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a forum mentor if unsure,

• by flagging any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc.), so that they can be addressed,

• by loving the time spent in forums,

• lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

Signed: Celaeno

Date: 1st March 2016

ihope4ever March 1st, 2016

I, ihope4ever, pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways:

≈ by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there,

≈ by not sharing any personal media handles,

≈ by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for other members and listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow,

≈ by not getting into any public arguments

≈ by being brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way,

≈ by believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts through feedback and experience,

≈ by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a forum mentor if unsure,

≈ by flagging any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc.), so that they can be addressed

≈ by loving the time spent in forums,

≈ lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational through my work.

Signed: ihope4ever ♥

Lulu2015 March 1st, 2016

I Lulu2015

Lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

March 1, 2016

HereForTheCoffee March 2nd, 2016

I, HereForTheCoffee, pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways:

≈ by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there,

≈ by not sharing any personal media handles,

≈ by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for other members and listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow,

≈ by not getting into any public arguments

≈ by being brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way,

≈ by believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts through feedback and experience,

≈ by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a forum mentor if unsure,

≈ by flagging any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc.), so that they can be addressed

≈ by loving the time spent in forums,

≈ lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational through my work.

Signed: HereForTheCoffee

Date: March 1, 2016

AffyAvo March 3rd, 2016

I, AffyAvo, pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
-by remaining respectful when I disagree with others

TalkativeIntrovert123 March 4th, 2016

I, TalkativeIntrovert123,

pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways:

enlightened by trying to create and maintain a laugh environment there,

enlightened by not sharing any personal media handles,

enlightened by sharing the heart and creativity which is inside me for other members and listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow,

enlightened by not getting into any public arguments,

enlightened by being brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way,

enlightened by believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts through feedback and experience,

enlightened by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a forum mentor if unsure,

enlightened by flagging any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc.), so that they can be addressed,

enlightened by hearting the time spent in forums,

enlightened lastly, by making the threads heartly and inspirational though my work!

Signed: TalkativeIntrovert123

Nellie33 June 7th, 2016

@TalkativeIntrovert123 cool

mimameid June 8th, 2016

"I, mimameid, pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways

Signed , mimameid

LilyGalilea June 9th, 2016

I, LilyGalilea,
pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways.

-by not getting into any public arguments.
-by Believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts through feedback and experience.
-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a forum mentor if unsure.
-by loving the time spent in forums.
lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed LilyGalilea

FrozenCloud September 29th, 2016

"I, FrozenCloud, pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways

Signed , FrozenCloud

MorningStar610 October 4th, 2016

@MonBon

I MorningStar610

pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible way

by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.

by not sharing any personal media handles

by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for other members and listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.

by not getting into any public arguments

by being brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way

by believing in myself, and constantly desiring to imporove my posts through feedback and experience

by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a forum mentor if unsure

by flagging any abnormal activity happening in forums (such as triggering posts/arguements etc) so that they can be addressed

by loving the time spent in the forums

lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspiration through my work

signed,

MorningStar610

blossombreathe October 26th, 2016

@MonBon

"I blossombreathe

Signed blossom.

December 11th, 2016

"I essdee
pledge to be active in
the forums in my best possible ways

-by flagging any abnormal activity happening
in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can be addressed.

Signed 12.11.16

crimsonMelon8700 March 14th, 2017

I pledge an oath to be active in the forum in a constructive manner.

BlakeMac April 5th, 2017

"I BlakeMac

Signed,

BlakeMac

04/05/2017

April 9th, 2017

I will use this forum to get help.

I will reort things that not right.

I will be my slef

May 16th, 2017

I pledge to follow the forum oath

BillyWilson August 18th, 2017

I BillyWilson

Signed BillyWilson

LeoTheLlitteLionCub1 September 10th, 2017

i agree and i exsept this oath

CalmWhisper22 April 7th, 2018

"I Dana

Signed _ Dana

forcefulStrawberries4435 April 22nd, 2018

"I ____

Signed _
forcefulStrawberries4435

electricLily13 April 22nd, 2018

"I pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways

Signed electricLily13

NissaRevane April 22nd, 2018

I, NissaRevane,

Signed NissaRevane

redmark April 26th, 2018

I redmark pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways

- by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
- by not sharing any personal media handles.
- by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for other members and listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
- by not getting into any public arguments
- by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
- by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts through feedback and experience.
- by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a forum mentor if unsure
- by flagging any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can be addressed.
- by loving the time spent in forums and lastly
- by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

Signed redmark - 26/04/2018

ElvishBilly August 27th, 2018

I, ElvishBilly,

Signed ElvishBilly

HealingSinthia March 29th, 2019

I, HealingSinthia

Signed HealingSinthia, 30-03-2019

ArrabellaG0dwin October 8th, 2019

I, ArrabellaG,

Signed ArrabellaG

ArrabellaGodwin October 10th, 2019

I, ArrabellaG,

Signed ArrabellaG (I lost my before acc so i do again)

Seraphina2 November 1st, 2019

@MonBon

I Seraphina
Date: 11/01/2019

January 9th, 2020

I Valeria [admaiorasemper] pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways

- by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
- by not sharing any personal media handles.
- by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for other members and listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
- by not getting into any public arguments
- by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
- by believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts through feedback and experience.
- by writing threads in the categories they belong & connecting to a forum mentor if unsure
- by flagging any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can be addressed.
- by loving the time spent in forums, and lastly
- by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

Signed Valeria [admaiorasemper] 9th Jan 2020