Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New App Translation Trial: Hindi Translators Required

SoulfullyAButterfly December 29th, 2020

Hi everyone,

As some of you may know, the 7 Cups Dev Team has been working hard to launch the new 7 Cups App very soon.

To ensure continued global support, we would like to translate the core features of the new app too, and for this purpose, we have selected the Hindi language, to begin with as a trial.

We would like to onboard volunteer translators who meet the following criteria:

• Be a Verified Listener

• Have 100% proficiency in the Hindi language

• Are able to dedicate the next 2 weeks to ensure quick but quality based translation of the upcoming 7 Cups App

As a translator, you not only will play an important role in ensuring global mental health support and awareness but will be awarded with the Translator badge too!

Ready to help out? Please fill the application form here

Updated 22/3/21: The Hindi App Translation Project now stands completed!

GUZMAN000 December 30th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly Well i know urdu which is really similar to hindi.In speaking its almost the same language however its not in writing,

SoulfullyAButterfly OP December 30th, 2020

@GUZMAN000 Hi there, I understand - this would involve writing though in the Hindi script. Urdu will be an upcoming language and if you would like to help translate 7 Cups into Urdu you can join a separate team, please PM me if interested.

Ripjaw888 December 31st, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly Please sign me up too for this cause. It should be available in this languages too! I am a student in Urdu and living in Pakistan.

lisamissing December 31st, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Yes! I can.It's my pleasure if I can be of any help .I can translate things to hindi. कियोकि mujhe हिंदी आती हैं।

LovetoGod March 16th, 2021

Yeh it's a great idea.. It's my pleasure to do this.. I can write and understand hindi easily.. Thanks❤❤

RitikaBajaj123 March 16th, 2021

Hii, it’s a pleasure to work here! I will help you with the translation as I know hindi too !

SoulfullyAButterfly OP March 16th, 2021

@RitikaBajaj123 thank you, please fill the application form linked above

FeatherIce25 March 16th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

This is a great initiative, really look forward to the hindi version so 7 cups reaches more people!

youcantrustme24x7 March 16th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Would love to help, let me know if I can :)

@youcantrustme24x7 Hi, you can fill up the application form - we do need all the help we can get

youcantrustme24x7 March 23rd, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Alright, thanks :)

Aledge98 March 16th, 2021

@Jimmy4124

This may be something you would like

PassionatePoison March 16th, 2021

I can work for hindi as well. मैं हिंदी अनुवाद करता हूं। धन्यवाद 🙏

Awesome! Go ahead and fill the application form

Iamluciferrr March 18th, 2021

Sure