Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Join the Content Volunteer Team!

SoulfullyAButterfly June 15th, 2020

Are you interested in using your writing skills for change? Would you like to join a guided content writing program?

If content writing or editing interests you, the 7 Cups Content Volunteer Team might be a team to get involved in!

Aims:

The Content Volunteer Team will be working on improving the quality of our existing content pages, including our Question and Answer spaces, alongside our Expert Mental Health News and Advice sections.

Open to both listeners and members, consider joining if you:

• Are passionate about improving the existing content at 7 Cups
  • Have creative ideas for future content
  • Are ready to contribute towards more expert mental health news and advice

With opportunities that involve writing and editing alongside interesting interviews and story, facts, and research based content, the Content Volunteer Team is a great opportunity to pour your passion for writing or even learn new skills and team-work opportunities.

Although there are no strict requirements to join we ask you to dedicate your time and effort as often as you can! A minimum three month commitment is a suggested time-period for effective experience and team collaboration. We are excited to build a great team of writers and contributors!

Please note that you will need to share an accurate, active email address as it will be used for primary team communications.

Some of the current tasks that the Content Team is looking help with are:

• Short Tasks involving shorter content aimed at improving existing question/answer spaces.
  • Longer Tasks including either editing content or contributing towards fresh content!

Note: You can choose to apply to help with both task categories.

With a reserved forum space for collaboration alongside an opportunity to attain Writer and Editorial Assistant badges - the Content Volunteer Team is currently open to applications! Apply >>HERE<<

We will have limited opportunities to join and are looking forward to expanding the team along the way!

For questions and suggestions, please feel welcome to PM @SoulfullyAButterfly

Aishwaryadani June 16th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly where do we find the form to fill up an application?

SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 16th, 2020

@Aishwaryadani please click on the word "HERE"

Apply >>HERE<<

dancedance June 21st, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly Hi Soulful! I'm interested in applying and joining again as I've done this before last year and found it really rewarding. Thank you for opening the position up again!

amalieee8303 November 12th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly

We would have to do our own research? Or take given research and format it to make it presentable?

SoulfullyAButterfly OP November 12th, 2020

@amalieee8303 Hi there, you would be writing fresh content if you prefer to and that would be up to you to research and write up as needed! As for shorter tasks you will be provided with key things to ensure into short paragraph based answers to mental health related questions

RumpleSteeleSkin June 15th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly filled it outsmiley

Sinceresebas21 June 15th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I am most definitley signing up! Thank you for this amazing opportunity :)

LexIris June 15th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly

This is really cool. I've applied :)

MrEricWhite June 15th, 2020

I want to join how do I?

SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 15th, 2020

@MrEricWhite Hi there, please click the word "Here" to open the application form Apply >>HERE<<

Deliah453 June 15th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly Already applied. So excited for this.

RumpleSteeleSkin June 15th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly please can you pm me? I have some questions. Thank youheart

Ravennahallow June 15th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Done it.

TheGoodFairy June 16th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly

This sounds like a wonderful opportunity to give back to the 7 Cups Community! I've applied 😊.

sunsetdragon314 June 16th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly

This sounds super cool! Great initiative! :)

Dandelion2405 June 16th, 2020

I applied. Thanks for this opportunity :)

Timmi09 June 17th, 2020

@Dandelion2405 I'm in.

wonderousPenguin June 16th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly

This sounds a really exciting post! I just wanted to know when the deadline is for? Thanks!

SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 16th, 2020

@wonderousPenguin thank you for your interest - there is no hard deadline but I'll be onboarding the first round of accepted applicants soon - please note that opportunities to join the team depend on the number of people needed so I would encourage you to apply

wonderousPenguin June 18th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Applied a couple of days ago - I look forward to hearing back!

melodyenola June 16th, 2020

This sounds like a wonderful opportunity! Thank you for offering it to your 7 Cups community 🥰 Application submitted!

Malikzadi June 16th, 2020

This will be a great platform to start something really worthwhile, thank you for this opportunity.

IAmALittleDot June 16th, 2020

Applied! It's an amazing initiative!

genuineEyes123 June 17th, 2020

I would like to joint the team!

SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 17th, 2020

@genuineEyes123

please click on the word "HERE"

Apply >>HERE<<

HappyCucumber123 June 17th, 2020

I would love to join this. Can someone tell me more about it?

SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 17th, 2020

@HappyCucumber123 you are welcome to PM me any questions

mvpeng June 18th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly I realized after I posted this that it identifies me, but I don't know how to delete this. Can you help?

Ahmootha June 17th, 2020

Hi can you provide more information as to

when would be the deadline? Thx

SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 18th, 2020

@Ahmootha Hi there, we don't have a deadline but the help we need is limited and so you could join in and help out in any way you can!

braveMoon2002 June 18th, 2020

I love writing am not that skilled in editing yet... Writing... Is one way I know how to express myself best... It's one of the best ways to let out ones emotions... And keep yourself in track... Thanks for the opportunity...

Sammyy20 June 18th, 2020

Hello! My name is Samantha. I am 30 years old from NY. Today I am going to write about why I love to volunteer (give back)

5 Reasons I Love To Volunteer

PeaceandHappiness88 June 19th, 2020

@Sammyy20 im interested!

MegMarjorie June 19th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly

GoldenRuleJG June 19th, 2020

Hi @SoulfullyAButterfly.

That sounds really great opportunity! I am interested in learning more about this. Can you give me more details please on editing content pages and question, answer spaces please?

Thank you for your time.

GoldenRuleJG June 19th, 2020

Hi @SoulfullyAButterfly.

That sounds really great opportunity! I am interested in learning more about this. Can you give me more details please on editing content pages and question, answer spaces please?

Thank you for your time.

CaringSoul05 June 19th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly Can we still fill up for this? And can we reapply if we don't hear back?

SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 19th, 2020

@CaringSoul05 yes, absolutely!

zaisha June 20th, 2020

I am interested !!!

SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 20th, 2020

@zaisha Hi, please send in an application