Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New Admin (Subcommunity Coordinator): CheeryMango

Heather225 January 7th, 2022

​​Hello everyone and Happy New Year to you all!

I have a very exciting announcement. The Community Team has a new team member! @CheeryMango has stepped into the role of Subcommunity Coordinator and will be completely overseeing all operations within the Subcom domain! Mango has been working incredibly hard as an Ambassador since April of last year and has overcome many challenges over this past year, navigating transitions while showing incredible initiative by taking on and scaling subcommunity engagement and leadership.

Mango’s passion and professionalism exemplify our values and we’re looking forward to seeing how the subcommunities grow through her guidance.

Look forward to future posts from our SC Coordinator and seeing her around the community!

Congratulations and welcome aboard, Mango!

_1641514275.image.png

Hopeful0001 January 7th, 2022

@Heather225

saw this coming a mile away @CheeryMango ! Yay. Paid for your efforts.

EmmaE January 7th, 2022

@Heather225

yayy, this is incredible!! many congratulations @CheeryMango ❤️ thank you so much for all that you do and for how hard you've worked! i’m so excited to see how well you succeed and all that you do in this new role!

_1641516946.image.png

emotionalTalker2260 January 7th, 2022

@Heather225

@CheeryMango congratulations mangooo!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

AriadneLove January 7th, 2022

@Heather225 @CheeryMango

The happiest announcement this year!💜💜💜 Mango, You are an amazing leader and always was such a great supporter of subcoms. Anytime we had crossed our paths you were a huge help💖 I am so happy you get to spread your magical support even more. Looking forward to seeing the flourishment of communities under your wing☺️ and thank you so much for all you are doing here.

I wish you only joy, positivity and amazing opportunities to grow in a new role!

kindheartedLily January 7th, 2022

@Heather225

That's awesome! Congratulations @CheeryMango!

theriverissinging January 7th, 2022

@Heather225 yayyy Congratulationss! 🥳❤️ @CheeryMango

Moonlemon48 January 7th, 2022
@Heather225 Congratulations:) @CheeryMango We all believe in your leadership and we are so happy to see all your achievements! Keep being awesome!
FallenStarss January 7th, 2022

Yay Mango! That’s so awesome, Congratulations🎉 I know you will do amazing in ur new role🌸

JustWant2bWell January 7th, 2022

Congratulations Cheery Mango ^_^

Chevy81 January 7th, 2022

ohh fantastic news! congrats @CheeryMango

adventurousBranch3786 January 7th, 2022

@Heather225. Congratulations! @CheeryMango

Clarisse29 January 7th, 2022

@Heather225

Congratulations @CheeryMango !!!

soulsings January 7th, 2022

Congratulations @CheeryMango on being subcom coordinator. I look forward to working with you in my CML positions.

@Heather225

LavenderHere January 7th, 2022

@Heather225 thank you for announcing- this is soooooo awesome. Yayyyy congrats @CheeryMango and thank you so much for doing all you do here- you're so awesome!!!

HealingTalk January 7th, 2022

Congratulations @CheeryMango and all the luck in the world in this role of huge importance and responsibility !

In my few months in 7 Cups, I have seen you have such a wide spectrum of skiills, from a fountain of funny icebreakers, to a super-organized, professional, and systematic manager, giving precise guidelines, that would be the pride at McKinsey.

Also very hard working... Like that long list of nominations for "the best xxx of 2021". A lot of work!

And all the accumulated experience as CML in so many subcommunities... Also a lot of work, doing all simultaneously !

Only a brilliant, organized, and at the same time very passionate leader can make so many, so different, so good contributions, in the same limited 24-hour days we all have.

The exact qualities needed for such a crucial and demanding role.

Excelent decision, 7 Cups !

All the luck in the world, Ambassador Mango !

butterflymona172004 January 7th, 2022

Congrats 🤍🦋@cheeryMango

January 7th, 2022

@Heather225

Wait.. I thought they already were. hehe

Congrats @CheeryMango.. Well deserved 🧡

ouiCherie January 7th, 2022

Congratulation & all the best

@CheeryMango 💜

Go Mango!!! 😁🤗⭐⭐⭐

kindSoul10 January 7th, 2022

Congrats @CheeryMango !

My best wishes for you in your new position!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 7th, 2022

MangooStarrrrr this is not surprising at alll, it's one of those "ooooof finally" moments!! You so deserve it! Congratulations, hugs and lots of pasta for youuuu @CheeryMango ❤🤗

Petition to make an "Avid Pasta Lover" badge now xD

brilliantTurtle89 January 7th, 2022

Congatulations, cheeryMango

SparkyGizmo January 7th, 2022

@Heather225

Congrats! and *high fives* 😊❤️

lucy2 January 7th, 2022

@Heather225

Huge Congratulations @CheeryMango !

FrenchToast January 7th, 2022

@CheeryMango So so so well-deserved! Your commitment to the sub-communities has been immaculate and all of us see you work hard consistently - it's a pleasure to see!! Good luck in your new role and so excited for you!! ❤️❤️

brightTurtle5778 January 8th, 2022

Gasp!! Cheery Mango🥭 is the best!!!! Congratulations 🎉

@CheeryMango

uncriticalbutterfly January 7th, 2022

Congratulations @CheeryMango 🤍🌻

Solome24 January 7th, 2022

Yaaaaay congrats @CheeryMango! So well deserved! 🥭💜

tami150 January 7th, 2022

@Heather225

Congratulations @CheeryMango ❤️ You are amazing!!✨💕

IqRAwords January 8th, 2022

Congratulations @CheeryMango🥳

Auberg1ne January 8th, 2022

Congratulations @cheerymango 😇

greenPineapple2448 January 8th, 2022

Congratulations to you!!!!

Happy new year.

CheeryMango January 9th, 2022

@Heather225

Thank you, H, and everyone for your continuous support throughout my time here on 7cups. I'm excited and looking forward to continuing my support and efforts to our subcommunities!😄❤️

Anna January 10th, 2022

Congratulations @CheeryMango! So happy for you (: