Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Narcissists

quietApricot1804 November 27th, 2022

If anyone is or has lived with a narcissist I would love to chat.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 1st, 2022

Hey @quietApricot1804, I hope you find the support you are looking for, you may also find some resources here hopefully. Good wishes. <3

blueAngel00 December 6th, 2022

@quietApricot1804, I've been with someone for the last nearly 10 years who, if he isn't a narcissist, had a while lot of the same traits.

There's a condition called Immature Personality Disorder which is what I think he has as opposed to narcissism. But they're very similar, and he just might be a narcissist that's so good he's able to fool me (I've got a real good radar for fake and detrimental people, so most people who can fool many others, don't fool me).

In any case, if you'd like to chat, I think we both could benefit.

Let me know either way please, okay? 😁 And if you don't want to chat, no harm, no foul, honest! 🌹

🐻

Barltik2065 April 6th, 2023

@quietApricot1804

I guess I am a moderate Narcissist

BabyLavender July 19th

I almost ask if you would chat with me. I suspect people around me being narcissistic, one that is self unaware and therefore harming me and others around. While I try to be understanding and compassionate with the narcissist it is not okay to harm or hurt others. And I wish to have emotional support.

amiableBlackberry92 April 7th, 2023

@quietApricot1804

I was raised by a violent narcissist. I have read alot of books on this condition and it helped alot. The one thing I learned is therapy is key to overcoming the fallout of narcissistic abuse. Reaching out for help is the best thing to do. Its important to finding peace and healing. There are alot of listeners here that might be able to help you.

I wish peace and healing for you.

Keep reaching out your not alone.

ABB💟

limeBranch4279 May 1st, 2023

Just divorced a diagnosed NPD after 32 years. Very hard to rebuild after

carukia May 1st, 2023

I recently got out of a 5 and half year relationship with someone who had strong narcissistic traits. Everything had to be about her and she very rarely talked about anything other than herself and had a tendency to see people in terms of how useful they could be to her. If they weren't useful, they didn't matter. It was incredibly mentally and physically draining.

RashoHiah April 21st

Meee. Can we talk

Keya2418 June 6th

@quietApricot1804

I am dealing w a narc mother and I really need someone to relate to or to talk to...

Sagittarius23 July 6th

@quietApricot1804 I haven't lived with one but I dated one for 2 years.