Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Helgafy

Helgafy July 21st, 2021

Hi, I'm Helga from Norway and I'm 68 years old.

amiablePeace77 July 23rd, 2021

@Helgafy

Hi Helga from Norway laugh. Nice that you're here with us!

I hope you will find the support you're looking for on this site, remember you can always connect to a listener if you like to share something more in detail. www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/.

Helgafy OP July 24th, 2021

@amiablePeace77
Thank you so much! For both of us I wish a day full of peace (and love also...).
From Helga.

amiablePeace77 July 28th, 2021

@Helgafy

Thank you smiley

bubblegumPuppy68 July 29th, 2021

Welcome, so glad to meet you. I am ScarletPear1945. I look forward to seeing you around the site.

DangerousnBeauty April 25th

@Helgafyplease inbox me

Helgafy OP April 26th

@DangerousnBeauty

Hi beautiful beauty. I prayed for you yesterday, for your pregnancy, and for yourself. We can talk a bit here if you want to. You're very much loved by our Father in heaven.

DangerousnBeauty June 13th

@Helgafy Thank you., please keep me and the baby in your prayers, i have  no one at the moment

amiablePeace77 June 13th

@DangerousnBeauty

Hi there, it's very hard to feel alone especially when you're pregnant. We have a discussion in mindfulness in 42 minutes about "Having a bad day". You are very welcome to join us, sometimes it helps to be around people.

Here is our discussion schedule for mindfulness and 50+ discussions and open chats https://www.7cups.com/forum/50plus/QAsDiscussionsResources_1770/50plusDiscussionsandTopicsFebruarytoMarch2024_207920/

Helgafy OP June 14th

@DangerousnBeauty

Friend - you're surrounded by our Father in heaven. How far are you in your pregnancy? And yes - I'll pray for you today that you'll be blessed by Jesus Christ, He who loved the children and said: "Let the small children come to me - do not prevent them, for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs." (Quote from the Bible).

DangerousnBeauty July 7th

@Helgafy im 22 weeks, my husband posted today, that he is single

Helgafy OP July 7th

@DangerousnBeauty

Friend - I bless you and your baby in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

courageousDaisy1111 April 28th

@Helgafy

Hi Helga, I am Daisy and I am 65 and from the US. Nice to meet you.

AsterLight2024 May 8th

Welcome Helga!!! Praise the Lord or people like you <3 the more I look the more beautiful Believers I find here. 

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened." --Matthew 7:7-8

Helgafy OP May 8th

@AsterLight2024

God bless you Aster!

AsterLight2024 May 8th

@Helgafy and you too :) the wisdom of people like you are what should be inspiring my generation (i'm 14🤓)

Helgafy OP May 9th

@AsterLight2024

Hi Aster.

Thank you so much for writing. I see you also upvoted my message to you at your thread "I be leaving", but I could not read it. There was written "Item Removed" - I guess it could be scary for some persons what you wrote. I hope you're safe. Both you and I are deeply loved by Jesus Christ and our Father in heaven.

AsterLight2024 May 9th

@Helgafy Thank you :) you too

David57 May 10th

Hello Helga!   Nice to meet you.    Give me a nudge anytime you have a few hours for a chat.

Tinywhisper11 July 5th

@Helgafy thankyou so much for always looking out for me ❤ for praying for me, for wanting to protect me, for thinking about me, Thank you ❤❤ I've never had a mother of I could I would pick one exactly like you ❤ hugs you tightly, I love you ❤❤

Helgafy OP July 5th

@Tinywhisper11

What beautiful and warm words. Have fun today Tiny.

Tinywhisper11 July 5th

@Helgafy I will ❤❤

dog.gif

Helgafy OP July 5th

@Tinywhisper11

Wonderful! - I thought cats and dogs were enemies (but maybe they are still babies and have not learned from the grown-ups!)

Tinywhisper11 July 5th

@Helgafy they will only be enemies if taught to do so ❤

Helgafy OP July 5th

@Tinywhisper11

I know.

CatDaddy60 July 24th

Hi Helga, I lost the thread where you wanted me to see the lies about tiny. Can you help get me back to it?

Thanks,

Cat

Helgafy OP July 24th

@CatDaddy60

Yes wonderful person.

CatDaddy60 July 24th

Where is the thread? Under what forum?

Helgafy OP July 24th

@CatDaddy60

lOL - I'm not so good at this - If you go to her photo and press, it will be the one with many crying faces and then: "That's the best........ We're talking about her resistance against Jesus Christ there - she tells - just scroll and scroll the 2 pages. lol.

Helgafy OP July 24th

@CatDaddy60

Hi again Cat and thank you for the fine writing to Tiny.

Jesus Christ never tried to force people to come into his kingdom, the kingdom where light, love and fairness is ruling. So of course I will not try to force anybody (and not Tiny). I just wanted you to se the bad things they said about JC in her upbringing. 

Helgafy OP July 26th

@CatDaddy60

Hi pastor Paul.

Now you're a listener, with an ear to listen all over the world. How great is that. 
If you want to you can tag me with your listener screen-name, so maybe I'll say hello or send you a Bibleverse or ask for your prayer sometime.
I wish you, your wife and your daughters the best. I also wish the best for your church.
From Helga.

CatDaddy60 July 26th

Thank you, Helga,

I'm trying to get a glitch resolved with my listener account. There is a request in for that. Yes, it is interesting to have such a worldwide connection here.

Peace & Grace,

Paul

@Helgafy Hello friend ❤️ I was looking for a good thread to write you and found this one under your profile. You keep entering my mind a lot the last few days. I was wondering how you’ve been doing physically and mentally this week?

Helgafy OP July 28th

@PiecesOfWhoeverIWas

Thank you pieces.
Today I could dress in a light green, long summerdress. The 2 days before I had my nightcostume on because of lack of energy. But I was not depressed and that's good. All the best for you and your family.