Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Fear

Gettingbettertoday July 23rd

“Ghost of the Future, I fear you more than any specter I have seen. But as I know your purpose is to do me good, and as I hope to live to be another man from what I was, I am prepared to bear you company, and do it with a thankful heart. Will you not speak to me?”

Tinywhisper11 July 24th

@Gettingbettertoday someones excited about xmas😂😂 only joking, I fear the ghost of the past more. It's funny how our brains work🙂 see I would put a twist on this and be that angel, who shows you what life would be like for many, if you never exsisted. Just try and imagine how many lives you've touched, helped and changed throughout your life, imagine your family, without your love and support. Imagine the board games that wouldn't of been created, and how sad that would of made people, you've helped generations through your artistic clever mind ❤ just imagine if you were never here, how many lives  would be much worse off. 

But anyways ghost of the future is not much of a talker, so he told me to tell you, to try make friends with the ghost of the present ❤❤

Gettingbettertoday OP July 24th

@Tinywhisper11

I relate to Scrooge. Like him i was once optimistic, resilient and even brave. fear got the best of me and change me.

"You fear the world too much…. All your other hopes have merged into the hope of being beyond the chance of its sordid reproach. I have seen your nobler aspirations fall of one by one, until the master passion, Gain, engrosses you."

Tinywhisper11 July 25th

@Gettingbettertoday it's sad how fast things can go downhill for people😥 I understand though, fear consumes me too. Just remember you got a friend in me, I love and care about you very much ❤ and I'm always here if you need to talk ❤

hugs-love.gif

slowdecline48 August 6th

@Gettingbettertoday What are you afraid of?

Gettingbettertoday OP August 6th

@slowdecline48

I fear confirmation that i am as worthless i believe i am. 

recoveryNpeace August 6th

@Gettingbettertoday wonderful 

Roo2CQ August 10th

@Gettingbettertoday

The words speak volumes. Beautifully written.