Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Chronic Pain

Sedtzl October 29th, 2019

What ideas do people use to handle chronic pain?

BoundlessGrace December 15th, 2019

@Sedtzl

Ice, medication, and from my pain management doctors I receive ultrasound guided injections, epidurals, radiofrequency nerve ablations. And I get massages when i can afford it.

Are u in pain management?

CommunityModTaylor October 29th, 2019

Heya, Sedtzl!

Here's a self help guide we use at 7cups for Chronic Pain! Hope it helps! heart

@Sedtzl

Sedtzl OP October 29th, 2019

Thank you!!!!!!! @CommunityModTaylor

heart

KayReggi December 4th, 2019

@Sedtzl I use heat, ice, meds, massage, a Theracane, and hot baths in Epsom Salts. I also go to pain management for trigger point injections, epidurals, and Botox.

tom797 December 4th, 2019

Hello, how's everybody doing today?

I have rheumatoid arthritis, I'm 62 married man, I take 50 g of Embrel every week, and methotrexate once a week, sometimes the methotrexate makes me very sick and nauseous and sleepy.

These drugs do help with the pain but there are times when the pain is still quite unbearable especially when it lasts for hours days or even weeks without any let up.

I have found that taking hot showers, very hot showers almost to where you can't handle the heat anymore perhaps even wrap a hot towel around where ever your off-road his problems are affecting you, after I come out of the shower the pain has subsided to where I can manage for a little while, the downside is it will only last for 10 to 20 minutes more or less, but sometimes that's all I need to get a little sanity back. where ever your off-road his problems are affecting you, after I come out of the shower the pain has subsided to where I can manage for a little while, the downside is it will only last for 10 to 20 minutes more or less, but sometimes that's all I need to get a little sanity back

Emma88 December 9th, 2019

Suffering from chronic pain too. I am being treated by both a doctor and a chiropractor. The doctor has prescribed me with pain relief medicationfrom Canadian Pharmacy Online but that, along with the understanding that it will take between 2 - 6 weeks to improve, is about it.