Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Reborn

frankGrapes6807 August 10th, 2021

Hi all! I am new here. I want to ‘talk’ to someone. I don’t want to ‘ encourage’ myself when I feel sad. I don’t want to bother my friends as they have their own problems and crisis. I just ended a relationship. Questioning myself and finding courage to trust men again. Hope I could talk to someone here when I need and I could be the listener when you need.

RarelyCharlie August 10th, 2021

@frankGrapes6807 To find a listener when you need someone, look on our Browse Listeners page for any listener who has a Chat Now button.

To be a listener yourself, you have to sign up again for a second account: Become a Listener

Charlie

Lasweetbaby34 September 10th, 2021

@frankGrapes6807,

Hello it’s really nice to meet you! Not sure if you are still on this site or not, since I see that you posted this like a month ago, but, i still wanted to reply anyways maybe you do reply. I’m also a new person to This site and I’m still trying to find out how this work this believe me I haven’t been successful at all with finding a good listener that is actually there for me and understand what I’m going thorough it’s hard. I wish I could be a listener to but I just think it will be way to much for me right now having major depression and losing desire for the things that I just to enjoy before it’s really overwhelming. Not sure if you suffer from any tips of illness if you do what do you do to help you feel better? I do have a psychiatrist that I see a counselor that I talk to but I just feel that I talk and talk and we are not getting anywhere with anything. Listeners here I don’t want to say all of them but the ones i been getting are not very supportive at all they just want to take advantage of you and that is all. They make me feel even worse because when I just research them sure they come up and say hi but after a minute you talk to them they completely disappear and you never hear from them again.