Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Newcomer

greenmagnolias2404 January 20th, 2022

not sure where to start actually…. I’m a first time mom, living in the country where my husband is from and I have tons of things to be grateful for however I still struggle to escape from depression. I miss my family and I try hard to make friends but the language barrier doesn’t make it easy. I’m here because I always need an outlet but I can never think of anyone who I would like to share my inner thoughts with

halcyonCloud2036 January 20th, 2022

@greenmagnolias2404

Hi there! Welcome to our community!

First off, congratulations on being a first time mom, that is really exciting! But I can also hear that being away from your own support system has been tough. I am really glad you came here because now you have an entire international community here to support you!

You mentioned depression so I wanted to share a link to the forum and chatroom for that topic in case you want to check it out:

https://www.7cups.com/home/depression/

We have tons of great resources throughout the site and I think you will find this will be a great place to connect with others and express yourself freely.

Sending you positive vibes for finding support and peace of mind ❤️

greenmagnolias2404 OP January 20th, 2022

Thank you for your kind words and support. I am happy I found a community so open and willing to help build support systems, confidence and happiness. I will definitely use the resources here and benefit from everyone’s positive vibes. Thanks for the link too 😊