Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

new to 7 cups

sisan July 31st, 2021

hello everyone, I am a 45 y.o.mom with 4 kids...a grown stepson in the armed services and 3 in middle and elementary school. I am a registered nurse going back to school to pursue my NP. I am married. I have my fair share of mental health issues...but getting help has given me a pretty fantastic life. although I do struggle with bipolar, ptsd, and generalized anxiety disorder. I do hope that anyone who is struggling will reach out and get the help that they deserve.life can be wonderful

VioletSpringGlade August 18th, 2021

@sisan

Hello and welcome! I am fairly new also, and 45!

I feel so blessed I have been able to get help and support over the years and it is great when we can do the same for others.

Lasweetbaby34 August 18th, 2021

Hello nice to meet you!

I’m also a mother of 4 kids all teenagers and I suffer from major depression, anxiety order, and other health problems that are just making my life a little hard. I visited this site before and left because honestly I don’t really know what to do in here I’m a very shy person so I’m even afraid to speak to people or reach out to someone for help. Right now I’m receiving the help for all my health problems, but I still feel worse like it’s not even helping me at all. I’m so down all the time and sometimes I feel like I want to cry and scream just to get my sadness feel better. I hope that we can get to know each other I’m 40 years old.

VioletSpringGlade October 18th, 2021

@Lasweetbaby34

Hi! I only jus saw your post. I can relate to being shy and afraid to reach out, it took me many years to learn to do it. Don't take it personally that no one replied - there are so many posts made on here, it is common to not get a reply. I find it works better to use the live chat option. It is sort of luck whether you find a good connection, if not just keep trying. You can browse through listeners and choose also.

How are you doing now?

Lasweetbaby34 October 18th, 2021

Hello,

@violetSpringGlade thank you so much for your reply. And yes I know theirs a lot of postings that is hard to reply to. And yes I’m talking to listeners and some of them are so awesome. I also tried the live chat but it seems like everyone there already knows each other, so I just don’t say anything at all. Honestly just having a rough day but doing ok.. and yourself?

VioletSpringGlade October 19th, 2021

@Lasweetbaby34

Hi! Great to hear you are finding some awesome listeners. That is what I meant, chatting with a listener. I am not sure why I wrote 'live chat'. 😆 I got confused.

Sorry to hear it has been a rough day for you. 💛 I have had a couple of rough days also, but it is pushing me to get solutions to get out of feeling stuck in a particular situation I am in. I feel grateful I remembered to do this!

roseymorning October 20th, 2021

Hello I am a 46 year old mother of a teenaged son. I am also a very shy person so I have a hard time connecting with people in real life. I understand what you are going through. I hope today is a better day for you.

pluckyDay768 October 17th, 2021

I am due in the next couple of weeks and i am anxious about everything suddenly. Looking for some advice from people similar to my age please?

VioletSpringGlade October 18th, 2021

@pluckyDay768

Hi! Is this your first? Do you have specific worries or general anxiety/not sure? I am happy to chat if you need. I think I should get a notification if you reply here, if not welcome to send me a private message. 😊 Or browse through the listeners, you can type in a key word to get people with certain interests/experience. 💛

ManinblacK October 18th, 2021

@sisan Hi, welcome... Sounds like you have a lot on your plate to keep you busy. Good luck with the new schooling.