Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sad

AllisonPham December 7th, 2021

I miss someone that doesn't care about me. I dont know who to talk to but I just wanted to tell someone and thus Im here on this thread

December 7th, 2021

Tell the person you miss them.

AllisonPham OP December 7th, 2021

He dumped me but im dumb enough to still miss him lol

DepressedAnxiousDude81 December 7th, 2021

@AllisonPham

all due respect but theres no need here to put negative labels on you by calling yourself dumb. You're not dumb, you are just passionate and ambitious. One day someone better will come along in your life and make you so happy that you will forget about this other person you speak of.

@AllisonPham

aww im so sorry for your hardship. Clearly they don't know what they're missing out on. Bear hugs for you if acceptable

Thank you for your kind words. *Hugs*

@AllisonPham

yw and its my pleasure. I just don't want to see you blaming yourself or sitting alone pining over him unnecessarily. I'm sure you are an amazing person by just being yourself and i mean what I said about a better man coming along who will be deserving of you and will fulfill your needs and desires better and then you can forget about this other fella. The main thing to remember is that its HIS LOSS not yours. But I'm sry he snubbed you like that. But clearly you definitely deserve better and deserve someone to make you show the world that pretty smile you have. Be proud of who you are and never put any kind of negative labels on yourself. You're definitely better then that. We all here believe in you * hugs you back *

@AllisonPham

https://godrooted.com/2019/01/20/dear-god-you-are-so-awesome/

I just open the link you sent me . You are very sweet for sharing that with me. ❀

@AllisonPham

youre very welcome and its my pleasure and worth the effort if you are smiling and feeling a tiny bit better and empowered today. This is the new era of allison pham

exquisitePeace7976 December 13th, 2021

@AllisonPham

Hello, So sorry that you are going through this. You're human to miss someone shows that you have emotions and that the emotional side is still connected.Just when someone leaves physically doesnt mean they are gone mentally,emotionally or socially. sending you love and prayers.

AllisonPham OP December 13th, 2021

"Nothing can make our life, or the lives of other people, more beautiful than perpetual kindness."- leo tolstoy

Thank you for taking time out of your life to show a me * a total stranger * some words of kindness. I wont forget it and if one day I find someone who really loves me I definitely remember your comments/this conversation!

DepressedAnxiousDude81 December 13th, 2021

@AllisonPham

you will find that perfect partner because you are special just as you are and you will be the eternal gift that only you can give to them. If they're truly worthy of you then it shall be a happy ever after ending. I believe in you and im so proud of everything you have done so far since joining 7 cups. Im sure out there is someone that u will be the perfect match for and it shall be magical for you. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

exquisitePeace7976 December 17th, 2021

@AllisonPham

You are always welcome.Remember to show yourself some kindness.

independentPear8620 December 15th, 2021

@AllisonPham Welcome friend. We are all looking for support and understanding here. Do you need to talk, share, or are you looking for advice?

I am not an expert in the treatment of mental trauma, but I faced similar problems there many times. The solution has always been in society. A friend, acquaintance, parent or like-minded people - even attending a seminar https://beautypositive.org/relationships/summer-seminar-highlights/, in the subject of which I was not a great expert.

It helped to reboot the brain and take a fresh look at the situation.