Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just need some positivity for today.

I've been quite down since yesterday due to some circumstances that showed me how cruel and rude the world can be. I'm having a hard time shaking it off so If you can just drop a quick positive note about yourself and the world or an example of something good it would be appreciated. I just need to hear that there are still good and unjaded people out there.

Thank you! smileyheart

adventurousBranch3786 August 19th, 2021

@BlueSky78degreeswithSlightBreeze Hi I read an amazing story in the local news. There are parks near where I live where a trainer will show an exibition with an alligator. Apparently the trainer got into problems with th alligator and someone from the crowd jumped in to save him! There are still some good people out there I believe.

BlueSky78degreeswithSlightBreeze OP August 19th, 2021

@adventurousBranch3786 yes that is good to know,. i hope both of them are ok and unharmed smiley

adventurousBranch3786 August 20th, 2021

@BlueSky78degreeswithSlightBreeze The trainer had some bites to here hands or arm I believe but she is going to be okay. She is very grateful for the spectator who jumped in to help her. The spectator is fine too.