Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don't know what comes next.

groundedangel December 1st, 2020

Greetings all.

It's nice to find this site is still active.

I can't say much about my situation for now, as the pain and darkness is overwhelming.

Sorry

Theonewhoprays11 December 14th, 2020

@groundedangel

You are not alone. I can totally relate to feeling like you're in a black hole. Sometimes it can feel like the walls are closing in. I don't like when I'm in that space, as you put it, darkness. It's hard but when I'm there, i remind myself that there's a reason and a purpose for my emotions. The hardest part for me, however is not knowing how long I am going to stay there. Can be so hard to do basic everyday things. Hard to push thru it. But I'm finding healthier ways to cope and get through each unbearable moment. So whatever space you're in, feel it, do whatever you wanna do. There's no wrong or right way to handle hard moments. We just get thru it however we can. There's always better days ahead but I forget all this each time I feel like I'm dying. Somehow I keep living and breathing. That's what we do. So I guess what I'm saying is that it's ok not to be ok. One day at a time. Take care of yourself and reach out if you need anything. You're not alone out there never forget that!

xzy1000 December 1st, 2020

@groundedangel

hello sorry to hear you are feeling over whelmed. I hope you are able to get above it soon. I am hear if you want to have a chat.

take care

groundedangel OP December 3rd, 2020

@xzy1000 Thanks. I may be pulling out of the darkness a bit. Although I'm far from saying I'm okay.

suzanne1979 December 8th, 2020

Darkness can be terrifying. I hope all is well.

groundedangel OP December 8th, 2020

@suzanne1979 Thanks, I'm worried it may be a brief break in the clouds. I'm trying to stay positive though.

Holidays of course really amplify the stress

Theonewhoprays11 December 14th, 2020

@groundedangel

this when self care is soooo important ❤️