Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Not Okay

HelloHereWeAre September 5th

Here are my issues:

1. I have a gum disease and have not been able to get my teeth cleaned for years. The last time I went to the dentist, I was told the dental bill would be over 20K. That was on top of the expenses for teeth extraction, two implants, and deep cleaning. That was two year ago now. I was forced to quit my job.
  2. I had seizures which lasted over a year. I keep saying that, but I think it may have actually been two years. I could tell you based on paperwork. Anyways, they happened everyday for that long, and I now need to go to a neurologist. I was forced to quit my job.
  3. I got diagnosed with tachycardia and go to sleep every night with chest pains. I went to the doctor, but she gave me a medication which could kill me. It could kill me, because it could make my heart go to low. I now also have to go to a cardiologist, but I was forced to quit my job.
  4. I have recently been diagnosed with a disability. I applied for social services. Someone hacked into my account. They also erased my social security number and modified the application. I reported the situation to many people. No one cares. Instead, I got a letter suggesting I test for “mental re******.” (Exact words … without the asterisks.)

I have also had traumas beyond human imagination. They are so terrible that the only analogy I can come up with when trying to explain anything to anyone is the Holocaust and slavery. Meanwhile, I am supposed to do the laundry, be everyone’s entertainment, make everyone happy, and be a “good girl” … well, you get it.

And, it wasn’t that I was forced to quit just one job …. I was forced to quit three. And, I am now dying. I also have debt which cannot be erased which has surmounted to more double its actual cost, because I live around a bunch of passive-aggressive, psychotic, sociopaths.

Mya000 Friday

@HelloHereWeAre I’m so sorry you’re going through all of this. It sounds like you’ve been carrying such a heavy burden, dealing with severe health issues, financial stress, and a lack of support on top of unimaginable trauma.

It's hard enough managing one of these challenges, let alone all of them at once. It’s completely understandable that you're feeling overwhelmed and exhausted by it all. It sounds like you're caught in a system that isn’t providing you the help or care you deserve, and that's incredibly unjust.

If you can, is there a way to find some support—even if just small steps at a time? Maybe focusing on one thing that’s most urgent for you right now (like your health) could make it feel a little less daunting. There are often legal aid services that could help with disability or debt, and some patient assistance programs for medical care. I know it’s not a perfect solution, but even reaching out to organizations or charities might help to reduce some of the financial stress.

Please know that your life is worth fighting for, and even though it might not feel like it right now, you deserve peace, healing, and to be surrounded by care and support.