Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to 7

IdeasOfReference July 27th

Hello new friends

Just joined and looking around to see what's here

Having a pretty rough time atm please be gentle :-)

Clio9876 July 28th

@IdeasOfReference

HI there.

Welcome to 7 cups and 35+. Sorry to hear things are a bit difficult for you at the moment. I hope you make some good friends here.

IdeasOfReference OP July 29th

@Clio9876

thank you so much

hoping I can make some positive connections here maybe

online is hard but it's literally all I have left

diligentKiwi2473 August 2nd

Hello there 👋🏻 in case you haven't heard it today, I'm stopping by to say everything is alright. Don't worry, 😊. You are very patient and doing great! I'm very proud of you!

Keep it up and have a great day! 🙏🏻

IdeasOfReference OP August 2nd

@diligentKiwi2473

wtf are you talking about

@diligentKiwi2473

why can't people just be *** normal

@diligentKiwi2473

> You are very patient and doing great! I'm very proud of you!

this is the type of condescending mind game *** I have to put up with everywhere

Wpdillon August 5th

@IdeasOfReference Yes, welcome! 

This site has a lot of resources. We come from all walks of life. I am a single mom, but there are some folks on here that have no kids, and that's ok.

Ivy229 August 12th

@IdeasOfReference

Welcome to 7 Cups, my name is Ivy. Sorry to hear you are having a pretty rough time at the moment I hope things get better soon and that you find what you are looking for on here. If you ever need someone to talk to, just vent or have any questions feel free to message me :)

fairmindedBranch9231 August 12th

@IdeasOfReference

Hey feel free to chat at anytime I’m feeling exactly how you described so maybe we can help each other  

wittyBeechwood972 August 12th

Thank you for reaching out and letting me know I’m not alone.  I’ve been trying to make it day to day now.  I’ve been isolated for about 5 years now.  I have had my life grow smaller and smaller in a continuous, and insidious way.  I feel like such a fool.  I think the humiliation and embarrassment has been what had kept me from trying to get out of this relationship.  I’m sorry for just verbally throwing up on first contact.  I’ve lost my social skills.  Too much time alone.

IdeasOfReference OP August 22nd

@wittyBeechwood972

not sure who you're talking to here

IdeasOfReference OP August 22nd

@fairmindedBranch9231

maybe we can, if only there were some way ...