Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name 1 positive thing that happened to you today

Hopey9831 August 17th

Hi ya everyone.  In the midst of all the challenges we face in life, sometimes, we cannot help but think in 1 direction ; negative or down.  It's tough I guess, to see things from another perspective, but this is the precise reason why we need to change our focus from the negative to neutral and hopefully, positive ultimately.  

I hope this post can gently pivot your ingrain negative perspective, by just asking you for 1 positive thing that happened to you today.  Come and write in every day, that 1 positive thing.  Let's cheer and support our fellows, by liking, hearting their list. 

May the force be with you today and every day to come.   

BlueDarkAurora August 17th

@Hopey9831 Thank you for this gentle reminder<3 Hope you keep finding a lot of positive things in your day, everyday :) 

Feeling confident in your work does count as a positive so I'll say that's the positive I found today. 

vingrogu.gif

Hopey9831 OP August 17th

@BlueDarkAurora  Congratulations !  Well done !  The force is with you.

BlueDarkAurora August 17th

@Hopey9831

baby-yoda-the-mandalorian.gif

Hopey9831 OP August 18th

@BlueDarkAurora

*** Cute.. ! 😘

radiantDreamer August 17th

@Hopey9831

Woke up in the presence of warm sunlight from the window

Hopey9831 OP August 17th

@radiantDreamer hey ! Woke up noticing the positive already!  Great start !  The force is with you too ! 

radiantDreamer September 12th

@Hopey9831

Thank you! May the force be with you too!

Hopey9831 OP August 18th

@Hopey9831

I'll reply to myself lol... like a diary.  

Received a soothing bowl of barley from a relative.  It's great to know someone cares. 😀

BlueDarkAurora August 18th

@Hopey9831 that's so sweet<3 Hope you keep getting such heartfelt positives. 

@Hopey9831 I've got another one today ^^ A ladybug landed on my hand *-* it was so tiny and cuteee

bugs-ladybug.gif

Hopey9831 OP August 18th

@BlueDarkAurora

lol !  they must sense the gentleness in you 😍

@Hopey9831 aw sweet<3 Thank you:) 

politeBeach5257 August 18th

@Hopey9831 waking up with all four senses 

Hopey9831 OP August 18th

@politeBeach5257 hey !  That is great !  To be able to appreciate something we often take for granted is rare.  I'm glad you are able to do that 💓😊

Hopey9831 OP August 18th

@politeBeach5257 oh & May the force be with you today ! 👋

ErrorClements7 August 18th

I woke up that ain't that bad

Hopey9831 OP August 18th

@ErrorClements7 Hi !  Wonderful !  I am happy that you woke up and feel that it ain't that bad.  I would love to feel what you feel too !  😃 May the force be with you today !

Boon4U August 18th

Today I was able to talk openly with my family about my mental health issues. And they all were very comforting and understanding about it.

Hopey9831 OP August 19th

@Boon4U hey !  That's a great piece of news !  Congratulations for having the courage to pour it all out to your family and adding to that, they are so accepting about it is just amazing !  Well done ! 😄

The force is with you. 🫂

Comfortcafe4198 September 2nd

@Hopey9831 My cat cuddled with me just after I woke up. It made me really happy since he's not much of a cuddler:D

Hopey9831 OP September 9th

@Comfortcafe4198

Awesome !  Isn't it great to be welcomed into the day with that ?  

The force is with you !  Savour it !

thelisteningwriter September 2nd

@Hopey9831 Well, I took a stand for myself. I told my mother whom I'm staying with right now that she has to allow me to live my life and make my own choices. And that she has to respect my boundaries else we have a problem and I will walk away. 

It felt good to be there for my own self!

@thelisteningwriter

Hey ya !  I'm glad you are able to voice out your needs and concerns. 

May the force be with you ! 😀

LovelyFrog8934 September 8th

I officially turned 35 on Wednesday 😁😁😁🩷🩷🩷💕💕😘

@LovelyFrog8934

Lurrrvveeelly !  May all the best things happen to you !  

May the force be with you ! 😃🌟💗🌈

coolj9 September 8th

@Hopey9831

I realised the importance of human compassion and got back to listening and supporting on 7cups !

@coolj9

That's wonderful !  Hope you do wonderful things here !  

May the force be with you ! 💓🍀

coolj9 September 9th

@Hopey9831

Thank you ! 

Power and compassion to you too <3

Stewart25 September 8th

@Hopey9831 Today is going good so far. The most positive thing that has happen to me is being able start my car! For the past week my car has been giving me trouble! 

@Stewart25

Ah !  That's just such good news !  The car has started behaving well to you because of the positive thoughts and care you send it. 

The force is with you now ! 

thelisteningwriter September 8th

In the face of a whole lot of people who held an opposing viewpoint, I stood my ground and presented my case. I had been shunning that for far too long simply because I was afraid I'd stand alone should I do so. 

And today, I just went ahead and did that. I guess I have accepted and embraced the fact that I will stand alone for a while or forever for what I believe in; and as long as I do it because it makes me happy and abides by my moral compass, it's perfectly okay! <3 

@thelisteningwriter

This is actually very good news.  It takes great guts to stand alone in your beliefs based on moral grounds.  Doing what is right takes strength, guts and courage.  I salute you for that. 

May the force be with you. 🥰💕🤸‍♂️

primrosesarefree September 9th

@Hopey9831

One positive thing that happened today was to make a new connection with a lovely girl whose name is Waymay(I think). She was very sweet, polite, and talkative and helped me in the class with the registration process. 

Hopey9831 OP September 11th

@primrosesarefree

Brilliant !  Being able to make a connection is precious !  I hope it's the beginning of more beautiful things to come !

May the force be with you ! 😀🥰

passionateHuman7727 September 9th

@Hopey9831

I blocked a person who became habitual of throwing expletives at me. I used to tolerate their stuff thinking they love me and care for me and all the expletives aim at my well-being. But I sensed it is making me physically and mentally sick, so I blocked them from all media and they stay in another country, so I hope even if they pray or wish for my destruction, it doesn't affect me. 

Hopey9831 OP September 11th

@passionateHuman7727

This is just absolutely great news !  I wish I had done that much much earlier too !  I'm so happy you found the courage to step away from these people who do not support your growth as a person. 

May the force be ever with you !  Go forth and grow ! 😍😘

passionateHuman7727 September 11th

@Hopey9831

Thank you

warmForest2040 September 11th

Joining 7cups community@Hopey9831

Hopey9831 OP September 12th

@warmForest2040

Welcome to 7 Cups !  Hope you find what you are looking for here. 😉

May the force be here with you and outside of 7 cups ! 😆

CrazyCoy2Lynx September 11th

@Hopey9831 Me and my boyfriend are going to do a mental esteem raise for both of us today at therapy!!