Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for friends.

jules1054 October 28th, 2022

I posted in here a few days ago because I was just feeling a bit down over a situation that ended a friendship of mine that I’m still grieving 2 months later. I do have people in my life, but I would love to make some new friends or even one good friend that might be struggling with losing someone they truly cared about. It be nice to relate to someone. I know time will heal my pain but I really miss having someone there. I realized you can’t send direct messages here but maybe there’s a way we can connect. If anyone wants to reach out please do. It would be wonderful :)

SparklyKitten7672 October 29th, 2022

@jules1054 Hey Jules, please don't feel that you need to accept, but I'm here if you'd like someone to talk to <3

jules1054 OP October 29th, 2022

Would love to connect. I wish there was a way we could direct message. How can we chat?

Dammy2 November 9th, 2022

@jules1054 can we chat?

purplelady568 October 29th, 2022

@jules1054 Grieving a friendship/relationship can feel very lonely. Please send me a message if you'd like to chat. I'm always looking for new friends on 7 cups. And I'd be happy to listen to you whenever I am online. You are not alone. You have people who care about you and want to support you!

I really appreciate that. I would love to chat and connect. I’m also here for support too. Would love to make new friends. How can I send you a direct message?

purplelady568 October 30th, 2022

@jules1054 Hello. For future reference, if you hover over someone's name/profile pic, it will take you to their profile. From there, you'll see a blue button that says "message". That is how you can send a direct private message to another member or listener. Happy chatting!

flowersandbees16 October 29th, 2022

@jules1054 Hey Jules. I've been through something similar and I know how much it sucks. I'd love to connect somehow :) even if just through this thread.

I would love to chat as well. Is there any other outlets of reaching out? Let me know. Maybe we can help and support one another?

haileymartinez October 29th, 2022

@jules1054 hey jules im going thru a similar situation i just got scammed. im absolutely devastated because of this. im so sorry jules. i hope we go through this together.

[edited by @theriverissinging, content that was out of context of the thread was removed, Oct 29 2022]

I’m so sorry. It takes time to heal. That’s the most frustrating part, working through the healing and grieving process and getting to the other side. I’m here if you want to talk…

@haileymartinez hey how are you doing?

fruityJoy4495 October 29th, 2022

I am here to be a listening ear. I have lost so many friendships over the years and it has broken me too. I'm here for you to be your listening ear.

Newbeginnings00 October 29th, 2022

@jules1054 hi I'm here anytime you want to talk about anything. Pls feel free anytime to message me. X

friendlyheadache95 October 29th, 2022

Hi

courteousWater7372 October 29th, 2022

I have lost track of the time now, it's been over 7 yrs though. I lost my x husband, he overdosed, one might not understand our connection but tho we were nolonger together we were soul mates. I knew if I got in a bind he would help and visa versa. I miss him more than words can express, he was the one I could always count on and now he's gone. I can't seem to get over the loss.

purplelady568 October 30th, 2022

@courteousWater7372 I am deeply sorry for your loss. That sounds like such a difficult experience.

seashell145 October 30th, 2022

@courteousWater7372

I'm so sorry my dear. I can relate - "He was the only one I could count on, now he's gone". Sending you calm and peace.

Newbeginnings00 October 30th, 2022

@courteousWater7372 I'm so sorry for your loss.

Jahin October 30th, 2022

Its really difficult to become distant with someone close to us, but then again Life shows many different doors to relationships, you never know. You may end up new possibilities in love and light :)

Best wishes my friend! <3

intuitiveWriter1887 October 30th, 2022

Hi Jules,

I'm also grieving the loss of a friendship and relationship. Some days I feel so empty on the inside.

I hope knowing there's others going through this helps you feel less alone.

We can get through this, one day at a time.

Take care of your heart!

silverBeauty4351 October 30th, 2022

@intuitiveWriter1887

I feel empty on the inside too, thanks for sharing your experience.

@intuitiveWriter1887

If you're interested, send me a massage.

intuitiveWriter1887 November 9th, 2022

@silverBeauty4351

Hi! I just saw the notification to your message.

Thank you for generously offering to listen to me. I'll know I can come to you when I feel ready to share/open up.

💛

silverBeauty4351 November 29th, 2022

@intuitiveWriter1887

You're welcome! I was thinking of more like friendship, like we would have a emotional connection. But if you need a listener then I can volunteer for that!

silverBeauty4351 November 29th, 2022

@intuitiveWriter1887

Sorry I'm so late, I didn't realize you replied.

spongbobishappy November 9th, 2022

@intuitiveWriter1887

I am grieving the loss of a loved one ! I understand !

I have found that my sharing with other members of 7Cups.com that I have been

able to work through my grief !

I am inviting you to join me in the Sharing Circle chat room ! 😊

@intuitiveWriter1887

Writer :

I am grieving the loss of a loved one ! I understand !

able to work through my grief !

intuitiveWriter1887 November 9th, 2022

@hounddog2021

Hi Hounddog:

Thank you for offering me your listening ear.

I feel much supported knowing I have people like you to walk with me when I feel ready to share.

@intuitiveWriter1887

I am looking forward to listening to you and to supporting you !

@jules1054

I've been struggling with not having my brother in my life anymore for the past three years. If you're interested, send a message in this account, it's a listener account so you'll be able to. Let's see if it works out.

nickash817 October 30th, 2022

Hi I'm here if you ever wanna chat

Alietum03 October 30th, 2022

@jules1054 can feel your pain....something similar happened to me and i am in kinda same position rn as u....More power to u and feel free to mssg

Janna708 November 8th, 2022

I really wanna connect with you. Because I can relate

lightCoconut115 November 8th, 2022

@jules1054

I am also looking for a friend too, i am a desperate friend in need, and im so isolate and trapepd as a

hostage alone in a foreign country, soon to be homeless. I need someone to talk to or i wont make it alone. I have no friends that even care enough to see if I need food or help, Just ignore me or try to get free benefits out of me. Help, its Urgent.

amyd66 November 8th, 2022

@jules1054 hi Jules I'm Amy, it's so nice to meet you :)

@jules1054 we can be friends if you want. I have been so sad and depressed as well. I have no one because no one understands me...

@Dammy2

Danny :

able to work through my depression !

TroubleDoll1980 November 9th, 2022

@jules1054 I'm late to the party, but I'd love to be buddies. ❤️

phoebekalikow November 9th, 2022

Hi. I’m sorry about your friendship. But what I’ve learned over the years is that everything happens for a reason and that there is someone out there who would love to be just as close with you as they were. Although I recently have not experienced the same thing, I have watched my sister go through it and I know how much it can affect someone. If you ever need someone to talk to I’ll be around.

Kullen November 24th, 2022

I am going through the same a 6 year friendship that ended over night 3 months ago. I went from a bunch of friends to nobody over night, just my husband and sons.

Still to this day I have no idea what happened apart from an argument between her and my husband and then that was it friendship over. A few bits have happened within the 3 months losing everyone as we had the same group of friends, being slagged off for no apparent reason it's just so heartbreaking 💔

I have moment where I'm OK and then I have really bad moments when I'm not.

If you would like to talk please do, here for you aswell