Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Isolation , loneliness and low energy

tiredbubble00 February 16th

Is there solution for this?i don't have any people around me at my age almost for two years,and no energy to go out and meet outside .

Vane26 February 17th

@tiredbubble00 Hello there, what I would like to say is if you don't go out you won't meet new people. When you go out you will find interesting things and interesting people. At home I feel bored, lonely, most of the time I overthink things. When I go out and talk with people I tend to forgot the rest. I hope in the future you won't be feeling lonely anymore and hope you can talk to more people.

tiredbubble00 OP February 19th

You 're right ,but it can be a challenge .Wheather is cold here ,i'm freezing,i have a pilates lesson at gym tonight, i don't want to go☹

Vagi February 17th

I feel it's okay to be isolated.. it's okay to not meet outside but you should never loose yourself in that!.. you can go outside alone for a walk.. put headphones on.. no one would disturb you...try to meditate.. or just sit alone in a Cafe.. go for a solo date... and in all these you can try to find your passion.. what you love doing.. find something that you can't live without.. do it with full passion.. you will forget everything and gain a confidence!

LePapa69 March 31st

@tiredbubble00 - what sort of things do you enjoy and what gets you out of the house?

Swfit April 7th

Do you have any interest and hobbies? Work from there to meet people of common. Maybe one day, u will walk out of it.