Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Struggles

Jemima679 September 23rd, 2021

My loneliness and jealousy over my wife having friends and being able to escape our home and daily grind is causing issues. I don't know what to do any more.

anniebunnyyy September 23rd, 2021

Hi 👋

jealously is normal. ask yourself what your feelings are telling you. Regardless of how jealous we can feel, seek ways to return and ground ourselves and soften. We can achieve this by first, acknowledging and accepting our emotions with compassion.

Then do your best to communicate with her on how your feeling and maybe work out a way to improve that. Voice your concerns in the most respectful manner.

If this doesn't work out, seek ways to care for yourself even if it's just 30 minutes a day to go for a walk to do something for yourself. Try it once in a while, just reflect and communicate.

I don't know how you feel as I haven't been in this exact situation but from personal experience voicing out my feelings was a good step for me to figure how to solve these emotions. Good luck! and affirm your worth everyday. You deserve to feel good too.

Lostnlonely81 September 29th, 2021

I feel the same way with my boyfriend. I work and come home, no friends or close family that I can talk to/hang out/escape the real world for a while. That is one reason why I joined so I can get out all these feelings I keep pushing down. I really understand where you're coming from and you can message me whenever you like. Maybe we can help each other get out of this slump.