Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sad

orangeTriangle4803 December 14th, 2022

My job makes me sad. The work is fine but the people are so negative. I already fight anxiety and depression and dealing with them us miserable. I don't want to quit but I don't know how much longer I can take it. I've tried to turn it around but it's just so toxic. I'm confused. I font know what to do about it.

Optimisticempath December 15th, 2022

@orangeTriangle4803 a toxic workplace environment really affects mental health, I'm sorry it's been tough for you despite your effort to turn things around :(

Have you tried discussing with any supervisor or colleagues who may feel the same and can advise better?

orangeTriangle4803 OP December 15th, 2022

I have talked with supervisors and employees, everyone feels the same way but there is no one willing to help change it. It's why I'm really contemplating moving on. I kept hoping that the toxic culture would change but it's been steadily getting worse the past 2 years.

Optimisticempath December 15th, 2022

@orangeTriangle4803 it is really sad that no one steps up to make a change :( makes sense why you contemplate moving on ... it really doesn't seem worth all the toxicity and stress you have to deal with

what options do you consider rn?