Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

41 looking for friends

littleChestnut6051 May 12th, 2023

Hi I am new here and going through grief and depression and could really use some new friends

piplup123 May 13th, 2023

@littleChestnut6051

id love to be your friend. (Edited)

littleChestnut6051 OP May 13th, 2023

Thank you I would appreciate that. (Edited)

purplelady568 May 14th, 2023

@littleChestnut6051 Hello, and welcome here! I hope that you find support and encouragement here at 7cups. Did you know there is a sub community specifically for depression? www.7cups.com/home/depression

You can also reach out to a listener anytime, 24/7, if you want to talk to someone in-depth about what you are thinking and feeling and going through. www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/ You can also search for those who have lived experience with depression or anxiety.

Thank you for sharing your struggles with us and looking for support.

calmMango9611 May 14th, 2023

@littleChestnut6051 Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family. We are so glad to have you here.😄

sweetmushroom May 24th, 2023

I’m new here too and been through grief, although I would say I’m on the other side now as it’s been more than 4 years. I hope you find the support you need

GreenTaraMantra85 May 27th, 2023

Hello, grief is a big portion of my being here as well. I never imagined the impact the experience I had would’ve resulted in So many changes and discoveries about myself and the world around me. I hope you are having a lovely day, I would love to be a friend and sure could use one myself!

Welshryry87 June 4th, 2023

My mam died 8 months ago ,I’d be happy to be your friend ,I’m sure your feelings are relatable

Impancake June 5th, 2023

@Welshryry87

Very painful loss.. hoping youve had someone to share feelings or memories about your mom with.. ( っ . ❛ ᴗ ❛ . ) っ

Welshryry87 June 5th, 2023

Thanks 🙂 yeah was a huge shock but for the first few weeks I seen family members I didn’t know existed,had plenty of support until well after the funeral.