Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey

anonySummer5462 February 19th

I am feeling low now. Can somebody say some comfort words to me?

BelovedMe February 19th

@anonySummer5462 Of course, I'm here for you. Remember that even in the darkest moments, there's always a glimmer of light waiting to shine through. You're not alone in your feelings, and it's okay to reach out for support. Take a deep breath, focus on the present moment, and know that this feeling won't last forever. You're strong, and you will get through this. Sending you virtual hugs and positivity. ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’•

anonySummer5462 OP February 19th

Thank you beloved for helping me. Your words always help me.you are so kind and beautiful. Hugs to you too๐Ÿ’—

BelovedMe February 20th

@anonySummer5462 hug.gif

jesusredeemedme2425 February 20th

@anonySummer5462

You are OH-MAZING!!! Never forget that <3

anonySummer5462 OP February 20th

Thank you friend๐Ÿ’—

CompassionateArrow February 26th

@anonySummer5462

Hey hey Summer.. I want you to know that you are strong. Stronger than all the struggles you face and I know for a fact you will come out strong. It's okay to be sad sometimes.. All you need is to take a moment, slow down and breathe, get yourself some water and pamper yourself. Don't fight any feeling. Everything you feel is absolutely valid. And remember, you have a hugeee family of people right here who've got your back. Don't you forget that, okie?ย 

We love you so much. Take care champ, everything will be okay๐Ÿ˜‰

*Hey Martyyy!! Load the truck with some hugs and love please! Address: To anonySummer. Make sure the delivery takes place on time!*

Summer, you'll receive a package from Arrow Corp soon! And don't be surprised if you see a huge truck on your driveway, it's just a little gift from me, to youu๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ -----๐Ÿšš๐Ÿ’–

hugs.gif

anonySummer5462 OP February 27th

Thank you so much. Big hugs to you too๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’—

pandanfe February 27th

@anonySummer5462

Gives you the tightest hug of your lifeย ๐Ÿ’› you're always special no matter what and i'm not saying this just because you're feeling low but i meant it. I hope you feel better soon thoย ๐Ÿค—

anonySummer5462 OP February 27th

I am feeling better now. Thank you for reaching out๐Ÿ’—.you are a special person too๐Ÿ’“

pandanfe April 2nd

@anonySummer5462

*Pats you*

pat-pat-pat.gif

LifelongLearner2024 February 27th

@anonySummer5462 When I'm feeling low, I remind myself that it's okay to not be okay. And then I think of what I would do for me and what I would say if it was my younger self feeling this way.ย Thanks for reaching out to the community so we could send you some love, light, and hugs! I'm sending it all your way, buddy! May the sun shine warm upon your face, that you may know how precious you are!

anonySummer5462 OP March 30th

Thank youโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

PetiteSouris April 2nd

@anonySummer5462

amazing-beautiful.gif

anonySummer5462 OP April 2nd

โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

You are amazing too๐Ÿ’“

I hope you are feeling better today friend. ๐Ÿฆ‹

anonySummer5462 OP April 3rd

I am better now. Thank you๐Ÿ’“โ˜บ๏ธ