Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling lonely

Celestine22 August 13th

Hi everyone,

I feel like I am making a lot of progress in self-development and growing. 

However, I am seeing more and more that one big thing is missing in my life for me, like-minded individuals. 

I love to read, learn and work on personal development continuously, however, I miss being able to share with others. I miss not having anyone in my life with who I can talk and process everything I am learning and reading.

I have my boyfriend, but he hates reading and we seem to not be able to get into any deep conversations at all. I have my friends, but they seem to be interested in other things than reading and learning. And my family, however, I live abroad and we lost touch for a couple years... 

Anyone going through the same? Does anyone has any tips / advice or want to get in touch?

jesusredeemedme2425 August 13th

@Celestine22

Oh, this is absolutely me. I'd love to talk to you! <3

Celestine22 OP August 14th

@jesusredeemedme2425 

I would love to! Any idea how we can get in touch?

jesusredeemedme2425 August 15th

I can make us a penpal chat <3 Remind me tomorrow and I will <3

Celestine22 OP August 15th

@jesusredeemedme2425

That would be awesome! Please do, let me know :)

Remind me later hehe. I’m failing XD

Celestine22 OP August 16th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Hi, I forgot to remind you yesterday... Don't forget :)

Celestine22 OP August 21st

@jesusredeemedme2425

Hi how are you doing? Do you still want to start the chat? :)

slowdecline48 August 14th

What kind of self development are you into, exactly?

Celestine22 OP August 14th

@slowdecline48 Lots of different kinds honestly. I am currently reading a book to improve scheduling and priorities in my life, but also about the biology of belief (quantum physics, cells and how your beliefs impact your physical health on a cellular level) and the other one is called Everyday Enlightenment

slowdecline48 August 14th

@Celestine22 Sounds like you've got plenty of food for thought...

The biology of belief sounds intriguing. Explain a little more? <3

Celestine22 OP August 15th

@jesusredeemedme2425

The book goes in-depth in how cells work, the different parts and making you understand the mechanics of how that part of biology is important to understand how everything is made up of energy down to the very core. I always believed that working with energy (energy healing etc) is important but the book explains why and how that is true. It is a very scientific book, but I loved it.