Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

25+ peeps

calmVillage2910 June 30th

Hey everyone, I turned 26 this year and I have come to a heavy realization that I haven't ever been in a relationship. Am I the only wierd person out there?

pandanfe July 6th

@calmVillage2910

Of course not, it's a personal choice either you want to be in a relationship or not. There's nothing wrong waiting for the right person. Someday, you'll find that one person who would give you all the happiness in the world 💛

Hey, it took me 23 years to get my first date. Lol

ElysionQuek July 29th

27, entering 28 in a few months.

Sad to say I have not been in an actual relationship yet.

yourclosest August 3rd

@calmVillage2910 me too

bestTalker9406 August 4th

Turning 24 this month, never been in a relationship

footballorbmo August 4th

@calmVillage2910

naaahhh. I am turning 25 in a couple of months and I am also in the same situation. I admit: It sometimes does feel like I am being left out of something, but then again, most of the time people our age are just experimenting and trying to find out what works for them. I think it's wrong to hop into a relationship just for the sake of being in one.

DeathcanbeTheBestOfMe August 30th

@calmVillage2910

Nope! I don't think I've ever gotten to the point where I was SERIOUS enough with someone. Vir....

UncharmedBear September 10th

Soon to be 29 and never been in a relationship. I try not to let it bug me, but some days it is difficult. Until I do find someone willing to be with this mess, i'll work on myself until I become someone I would want to date.