Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi guys, how are you all? I am very shy and introverted. I am afraid of talking to people because I have spent 10 years in my room without focusing on

pandanfe July 6th

@affableWatermelon9160

Hey, i'm doing well. I hope you're doing well too. I understand what it's like to be shy introvert. It is natural to be afraid of people after isolating yourself in room for 10 years. Are you planning to socialize at this point of your life? If so, how're you coping up with it?

affableWatermelon9160 OP July 6th

In this position I am finding the solution cz I don't know how can coping up In this particular situation @pandanfe

pandanfe July 6th

@affableWatermelon9160

you still used to talk to few people (parents, families or relatives and friends) when you were isolating right? Maybe ask them to take you out. or go for walking alone. and once you're comfortable with going outside, start by smiling on people when you see them or any small step that you're able to take at the moment. small steps counts even if it is about you talking to people on call, it counts 😊 i hope you be able to overcome your fear as soon as possible 💛

akunknown July 7th

@affableWatermelon9160

I am painfully shy too. But only around certain people or certain environments or whatever. I used to be painfully shy around everyone no matter what but that seems to be over now. If I can get to this point, which I feel is an improvement, so can you. You just need to embrace who you are and remember that shyness has benefits despite society never caring about those benefits enough to respect shy people. Once I realized all this, my road to my improvement began. Good luck ❤️❤️❤️

Audrey3771 July 9th

hey there :3

navyTalker73 July 9th

Exposing to anxious situations, helped me to get familiar with that despite my introversion. It didn't achieved within one day but bit by bit, I worked on it and it was better than before. There are times, still I get shyness but kinda improving. It's the constant exposure to such situations, give a sort of silent confidence and I suggest that. It may be hard at first but work wonders later. If I can, you can too 😊

genericbeing July 15th

@affableWatermelon9160 I have agoraphobia too, it'll be alright :)