Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

seen alot of bullying in member community room

satannight256 April 26th, 2020

I dont like what i see in this member community room one little bit ,one member is bullying people out of the room ,and another is really unfriendly aswell , they called one of these com mods and they did nothing just warn the person who was bullied ,thats wrong ,very wrong.

Ive seen it about 5 times today the same person lurking all the time and anyone who is new this person calls a mod on them saying its a troll ,this is a bad group ,not nice atall it disgusts me , i wouldnt expect that on a site like this ,and this person is alot of different accounts which you can easily find among the listeners .

And if try and stand up to this person this person calls a comunity mod and they deactivate your account ,shallow ,pathetic and really off putting for anybody new trying to join in ,in this place .

May 1st, 2020

@satannight256 But you have us right ! So cheer up XD

RarelyCharlie April 27th, 2020

@crimsonPenny4799 I've just been reminded that we have an Anti-Bullying Team at 7 Cups. Hopefully they can help.

Charlie

SofiaT2000 April 28th, 2020

If you feel uncomfortable with a member you can ask from a listener to support you, enter the anti-bullying room or report the member. Welcome to 7cups! We're here for you.

inspectorgoose April 29th, 2020

ive seen stuff i dont like going on in that room aswell , i tried to join and wasnt made welcome

CaptainMarvell73 April 29th, 2020

I've seen people cussing at each other and arguing doesn't seem like a safe place to chat the sharing circle is nice but wouldn't join the member one

emotionalCherry9808 April 30th, 2020

i tried earlier to speak in room ,nobody answered and one guy said i was annoying so i left .

selfconfidentSail3211 April 30th, 2020

@emotionalCherry9808

I am failry new and still learning this site. I would love to start a thread/group to show support. I am all for a community of liked minded individuals. :-)

May 1st, 2020

@selfconfidentSail3211 That would be great !

Tyedyedbutterfly65 May 9th, 2020

@emotionalCherry9808 I am so sorry this is happening , I am a Global Mod on the site and this should not be happeing at all.. Please know we do have some other rooms and some sessions that happen that are supportive and welcoming...

If you ever need help plesse know we have over 300,000 Listeners on the site and the forum has so much to offer and training guides ..

We also ask that people take screen shots and report the people who misbehaving out in the rooms or in pm's send them too community@7cups.com and explain what is going on.. also reach out to a Leader or Mod and share how you feel heart.

I am so sorry I really am (((((((((((((hugs)))))))

Peace and Love ,

Tye

selfconfidentSail3211 May 1st, 2020

Today is a new day. I will move forward with renewed energy. All are welcome on this thread. I hope everyone has the ability to find a little joy in these unprecedented times. Be well. laugh

selfconfidentSail3211 May 2nd, 2020

I started a thread called Each Day in May. Feel free to check in, leave positive comments, your favorite saying, words of wisdom etc. We all have something great to share. Wanted to bring more positivity to this space. I am not a fan of any kind a bullying or negativity. If there is nothing positive to say, it's okay to not post anythng. This isn't about likes. It's about feeling togehter in a time when a lot of us a feel very alone. Be well.

This is my link https://www.7cups.com/244515874

poppydazzler May 6th, 2020

i wont be going back to this room was made to feel not welcome

May 6th, 2020

@poppydazzler Oh don't back down cause of some bad people you have met 🙂 There will be always some good ones .

poppydazzler May 8th, 2020

not sure what others think ,but i find the moderators intimidating and not friendly atall , and they talk down to you ,think i only said about three things

@poppydazzler I am so sorry that you feel this way and Please know we want the best for the members who enter the rooms and at anytime you can submit a report on anyone in the rooms who are not being nice .. so please get screenshots and report them to community@7cups.com and also in the room at the bottom are the room rules and ways to report people..

I really am so very sorry we want everyone to feel supported and safe while in the rooms and also in Pm's .

Take care,

Tye

Global Mod

rosiered325 May 11th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 we tried telling you ages ago a troll called mamabearmedic has been getting communitymods to ban people its a shame you let people like that on a mental health site

Tyedyedbutterfly65 May 11th, 2020

@rosiered325 If a Community Mod is in the room and see's all this I am sure they are dealing with it and also if people would like to screen shot and report then they can do so at community@7cups.com .. I get many messages from people but most do not have screen shots nor report and many come back with many new usernames.. Submitting screen shots to me is fine but they need to be sent to the link up above .. also you can read the room rules and follow and find out how to report.

I am so sorry this continues I am sure that the site is working on all this and will continue.

If you need to use the Mute also do not engage step away and get a mod to come in if none are there.

We have other rooms open also that can be used that many are not using instead they are staying were they feel the room is unafe .

I am doing my best and I am not always on the site 24/7 ... Self care breaks are so important..

Thank you for your feedback.

Tye

@satannight256 I am so very sad to see this and I do know that it does happen as I Am a Global Mod on the site and Please know we do not like that this is happening at all..

Please get screen shots and send them to community@7cups.com and lets see what we can get done about this and I would hope all Mods are doing what is needed ..

We wanna make sure that all the rooms are safe and supportive for everyone that enters.. !!

Take care and Please know that we do care ...

I am so sorry that this is happening..

Tye

poppydazzler May 12th, 2020

i saw 3 people banned in that room yesterday by a mod , they didnt even do anything ,all the mod said was "poof " and just laughed about it ,im scared to even speak in the room , it shouldnt be like that on here no way ,thats totally not right .