Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Welcome to 7 cups Introduction

pioneeringMango790 August 18th, 2021

Hi! I am pioneeringmango. I am excited to join this group to find those with common issues so that I don't feel quite so alone at times. I am looking for some support when I need it and hopefuly will be able to give some to others too.

I feel like I have just started this journey in some respects when it comes to how to explan this to others and how I start this new chapter in my life; even though it has been over a year since I first have been forced to acknowlege my issues for what they really are.

I appologize if i get long winded. It just means that miy anxiety flares and my overinclusive speach is appearing. While not the only symptom it is the fatgue that I am assuming comes from the anxiety and depression that plagues me. That is if it is not from any sleeping issues that are being explored.

I have always been a possitive upbeat person until the anxiety and depression robed me of it. I fight everyday to get it back and will try to show that in the chats.

SeriouslyLey123 August 18th, 2021
@pioneeringMango790
Hi Mango! Thanks for the intro! That takes guts!
Welcome to cups! Where all things Judgemental don't exist. Here you are able to be yourself, express how you feel, and have someone here with you along the way!
I'm super glad that you decided to take charge over you wellbeing and that you trust that we're able to help!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CL9Yu_6zixlapOjdrhCgKLy9JN5wY3HWdrGH7PIO2WI/edit#

Here is the member welcome pack and have a great time getting better and exploring the world of cups! ^w^
pioneeringMango790 OP August 19th, 2021

@SeriouslyLey123
Thank you for the welcome pack. It has been a great relief to find others that can truely relate to what I am going through.

SeriouslyLey123 August 19th, 2021
@pioneeringMango790
I'm Happy you found some relief! Enjoy you'r journey! ^w^