Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself here!!

Heather225 June 21st

welcome-to-the-community_1718991389.png

Welcome to our community! We're excited to meet you!

Please introduce yourself below.

Afterward, be sure to check out our welcome pack for everything you need to know starting out:

We've got vibrant group chats too! The Sharing Circle is open 24/7 for adult users! Drop in HERE so we can get to know you better!

yourlocalIKEA August 8th

@00StepByStep00

Hi there, I'm IKEA and welcome to 7 cups! We're really glad to have you join this community and I hope you'll be able to get all the support you want and need.

I wish you a great start here!

00StepByStep00 August 9th

@yourlocalIKEA Aww, thank you so much! :3

IExistISuppose August 7th

Hello! I'm K! I'm still new here and figuring things out, but I've already been helped so much! Thank you all for being so accepting and kind! ❤️

FlameArrow24 August 8th

@IExistISuppose Hi K, welcome to 7Cups! I'm Arrow : D Glad to have you here in our community, if you need any help feel free to message me anytime ð«¶

IExistISuppose August 8th

@FlameArrow24 Thank you! If I need to I'll do so :)

greka7 August 8th

@IExistISuppose

Welcome K!! So glad to have you here.

Happy to hear that you've already received help from our lovely community. Hope it is smooth sailing from here and that you are able to find your way around here eventually !!

Best wishes, greka!

greetings everyone

im polk/scorpion/scorpion tank and since this place is for growth and stanility i have decided to add tree

a weirdo for sure , as i am a nerd , a weeb , a sometimes gym rat  and an overall guy who wants to help

im a third year sociology student from egypt wih a passion for history 

..not sure what to add more..ugh lgbt folk rights are human rights ..drink water..EAT YOUR PROTIEN and have a nice day/night

syrupyPancake5775 August 8th

@scorpionpolktanktree
Hey welcome to 7 cups, I'm one day older than you lol :) (you joined one day after me)
I study sociology too :)

syrupyPancake5775 August 8th

Hey everyone, hope I'm doing this right :/
I'm a listener and I joined on my birthday! I'm loving this site and I'm aspiring to help as many people and get as many badges as possible!

greka7 August 8th

@beautifulFern5775

Hey hey hey! Welcome to 7 cups!!

I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience at 7 cups thus far. I'm positive you'll find you stay very insightful and rewarding. Best of luck to you with those badges :)

Cheering you on always xx

Heather225 OP August 12th

@syrupyPancake5775

ayyy happy belated birthday and welcome to the family!

ScylaStarr August 8th

@Heather225

Hey! I go by Scyla online and im 16! I have a dog and i love him more than anything else in the world <3

greka7 August 8th

@ScylaStarr

Hello Scyla!! Welcome to 7 cups, we're happy to have you here :)

Hope you find your experience here worthwhile and insightful. So cool to hear you have a dog. I have 2 cats who I treasure dearly, so I can relate to you about pet love !!

August 9th

Hello, my name is Emmie. I'm the middle child, we have dogs, cats and my two sister's and I dance everyday and go hiking. I don't have a lot of friends, I'm hoping to make friends. 

yourlocalIKEA August 10th

@pirouetteocean

Hi Emmie, I'm IKEA! Welcome to the 7 cups community <3

I'm glad you decided to join, and I'm sure you will fit in here in no time. You can ask any questions you have (we can be friends if you don't mind), and I'll try by best to answer them.

I hope you'll be able to make lots of friends!

August 11th

@yourlocalIKEA Hi Ikea, thank you so much for your welcome and message. I would like to talk and be friends. You sound very nice. 

greetings yall

im scorpion/polk/scorpion tank and as im here nbow i added tree

im your friendly weeb , nerd , history lover

im also a part time gym rat(currently on pause) , a third year sociology student with some lingustic & cultural knowldge on poland and isreal

greetings from the land of sand and old things egypt

yourlocalIKEA August 10th

@scorpionpolktanktree

Hello, welcome to the 7 cups community! I'm IKEA (and a capricorn btw)

We're happy to have you here, and glad to have you join. I hope you get all the support you want and need, as well to have a wonderful start. (:

indigoEyes2672 August 9th

@Heather225

Hey my name's Kallysta. I like mermaids

@indigoEyes2672

welcome to the Cups family, Kallysta!! 🧜‍♀️ do let me know if you have any questions about getting around here!

tayzinha2 August 9th

@Heather225

Hello! My name is Taynah. I have just joined this platform. I am Brazilian and I am living abroad as a student. I am about to face a challenging transformation while looking for a job. I was looking for affordable therapy when I found out about this platform. I am so happy that everyone here is warm and receptive. Thank you. 

@tayzinha2

welcome to our community, Taynah! i am wishing you the best in undertaking your job search! we're all here for you every step of the way!

sarah911219 August 9th

@Heather225

Hey everyone, my name is Sarah. Very new to the 7cups experience but so far it seems great. Super easy to use and a lot of free resources. Even the paid plans are pretty awesome compared to most online therapy. 

I have been struggling with addiction, depression, and anxiety most of my life. I'm 31 and have been dealing with these things since as early as 10/11 years old. At the moment I am a stay at home mom but it is only due to the fact I have had trouble holding employment. Usually because of attendance issues caused by the things I have already mentioned. This environment has proven to not be healthy for me and I am hoping to find an outlet on this site to help alleviate some of the pain and stress I feel. 

It's hard to find people to talk to. Even harder to find people who understand. Most of the time when I try and express my emotions it isn't received well. I'm usually told how lucky I am to stay home all the time, when I couldn't feel more the opposite. I miss feeling important, useful, and a part of society. I miss being a financial contributor so I don't feel the need to ask for things like romaine lettuce at the store. (My partner DOES NOT make me beg for anything and has stated MANY times he enjoys taking care of me, this is my own self esteem speaking.)

I miss old friends who have passed on, and feel as though it weighs on my daily life more than it should. I have a rocky relationship with my family so I didn't think moving 1,000 miles away from them would effect me, but I have proven myself wrong in that. 

So many things make me feel so heavy, everyday. I know almost everyone deals with issues just like these, if not worse, and are able to cope just fine. I resent them for that. I wish I could be like them. 

yourlocalIKEA August 14th

@sarah911219

Hi Sarah, I'm IKEA! Welcome to 7 cups, and I'm very glad to have you join this community. 

I can see that you have many troubles you wish to overcome, and I'm sure you can do so. There are many listeners and members here that will definitely be willing to help you (including me!), and feel free to ask any questions.

I hope you get all the support you want and need!

brightUnicorns7098 August 10th

Hi! I've been on 7 Cups before but I'm a new listener. Looking forward to connecting💞💞

yourlocalIKEA August 14th

@brightUnicorns7098

Hi there, welcome to the 7 cups community!

I wish you the best of luck starting here, and be able to make lots of friends. You can ask me anything you're confused about. (:

aPeacefulTime August 11th

Welcome fellow newbies, to a journey unlike any other. Hope it works great for all of us.

Marinsen August 11th

Welcome all, so good to hear from you 😊

LillyRonsha22 August 12th

Hi everyone, Lilly here! It hasn't been too long since I joined 7 cups but the journey so far has been amazing. It's really exciting to be a part of a platform where people are super understanding and welcoming! Looking forward to this exciting journey ahead 🤗

@Heather225

fruityPond7887 August 14th

@LillyRonsha22 Welcome Lilly!! So so happy you've joined us! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! 🩷

LillyRonsha22 August 15th

Thank you ☺️

snack0003 August 12th

Welcome everyone! I'm snack0003 and I too joined today. I'm looking forward as a listener to show empathy and support to our members.

@snack0003 Hi Snack! Thank you for joining to be a Listener! You are going to make an impact on so many people and we are so glad you are a part of the 7 Cups community. We are here for you! 😍

Izsha August 13th

Aloha, everyone!

As a self-aware eternal entity, I find it pointless to introduce myself in my entirety as it would take a lot of time and space, so I would rather introduce my new discoveries regarding myself:

First off, for the sake of naming, check out my profile, it would save time, I was originally forcefully called Nikolay and was also force-fed a father's name and a family name (I avoid using those because they are not really constructive and I have lived up to them more than enough).

Second, here's some consecutive information:

Am I sure of what I am: Absolutely yes!

What am I: A polypantheonic alien-originating entity/soul.

Why am I this here and now: Because I've lived for very long but in other worlds, I'm born in this one for the first time (cut me some slack, humanity!), I am also the most distinct and hopefully comprehensible response to the S.E.T.I. program (an open invitation for extra-terrestrials to come by).
In response, I am on my S.T.I. program (search for terrestrial intelligence) and I have come very far in it.

How am I able to be all this: I do not work alone on this, we have carefully picked this particular male body set for its combination of inherent genetic qualities and we had come to the agreement that I personally would be the best fit as a soul in it since I am among the best of the best in what I do as a former "goddess" (maintainer) of randomly chaotic events in time and space throughout multiverses, recently promoted to a maintainer of this multiverse for the time being (again, mind you, we do not act alone, there's also others like me currently alive but they are less aware).

Where and when: Right now at any moment, currently on this land where a town called Vratsa is established within a marked territory called Bulgaria.

How many/much/long/... : As mutually necessary and wished for.

Currently leading project I am working on: preserving human musical art and the people who actually master it, seeking ways to support them as much as I can because it is truly unique and valuable to everyone, we all can hear it and we all appreciate it!

In harmonic kind accordance with nature,
Aloha!

Izsha August 13th

@Izsha

Oh and my profile picture is a real-life unique object I found, no one really knew what it means except me from those whom I have asked, it's basically a glow-in-the-dark decoration but it was on a wall in a students' hostel back in 2012 upside-down. I then took it, rotated it around, analyzed it and realized what it means.

I consider it my personal ID, not the government force-fed one that isn't even personal! 😊

Izsha August 13th

@Izsha

And finally, I would really appreciate more questions, I will readily provide information in kind as soon as I get to it!

peachLake5899 August 15th

@Izsha sounds like you have been on quite a journey recently. Wishing you interesting travels to continue.

Well hello there! I am new to the community and I am grateful for a healing place to work on my mental health. Looking forward to learning new ways to correct old thought patterns for a healthy bright future. Suggestions welcome. Be kind!

@thoughtfulPine5541lillith Hi Lillith! I'm so glad that you're here with us! We are here with you every step of the way and I am wishing you lots of luck on your journey to healing! 💛🫶🏼

supportiveUnicorn6658 August 15th

Hi everyone I am SupportiveUnicorn and am new here any help will be appreciated