Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New school year starts new problems start

LoveCabelloCane29 October 1st, 2018

I just wanted to share my story with all of you because I don't really have a lot of people that I can talk to. So I'm 18 currently and this year should have been my last year of high school but unfortunately I didn't pass a really important test and so I have to retake the whole school year again. All my classmates moved on and I just failed so this year I was going to be in a new class where I didn't know anybody and so the first day I was sitting all alone in a corner while the other people sitting together with their friends,after a few minutes our head teacher came in (which is basically the teacher that's in charge of organizing the class and everything else related to our class) and she moved me from the 1st row to the 2nd row where there were 2 girls sitting next to me.......after a few days I really got to know them and I really enjoyed sitting next to them,they were always really nice to me and we sometimes talked during the lesson and I was just enjoying staying there.Well my Economy teacher was very worried that I couldn't see what he was writing on the blackboard so multiple times he told me "maybe you should move to the first row so you see better" and I always said "no I'm good here,I see everything thank you" then one day one of these two girls that sat next to me asked me what the teacher was writing on the blackboard and so I explained that to her and the teacher turned around and said to me "Oh you need help don't they help you there in the 2nd row ? Well you should come here in the first row" and again I told him everything was "ok".And last Monday our head teacher tells me " because some teacher were concerned with your current seat we decided that you should move to the first row,it's no punishment just a help for you".I was a bit sad and also mad because they never even directly asked me if I wanted to change seat because I would have answered "absolutely no".So last Tuesday I went to the assistant teacher that I got assigned to in case I have any troubles/problems and I told her my situtation and that I would like to switch are seat again so like it was before Monday and she just listened and asked me "Ok but wait you want to move to the first or second row ?" I told her "in the second row but just move me and this other person's seat so everything is like it was " she said that she couldn't move seats but she could tell my problem to the head teacher and she could then switch the seat back. I just said "great" and I waited for one week which brings us to today and do I wait for the head teacher to arrive and when she does she says " Well (my name) wanted to go back to the second row so we will do that" and I already heard one of the two girls from the 2nd row say "Yeah just come back " but the head teacher said "Thw whole first row switches their seat with the second row" so now I sit in the second row but with the same people I sat next to in the first row.....so basically this whole process was for nothing and to add insult to injury the head teacher said "Ok this is the final switch everybody stays like they are".......I was just shocked and mad and sad,the one time I enjoyed going to school and something like this happens.....unbelievable

DavidEss October 7th, 2018

@LoveCabelloCane29

What an extraordinary story. What an unnecessary mess.

Thanks for sharing!