Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

-NEW HERE-

Stressedout76 November 4th, 2022

Hello ,

I am new here , as you can tell by my username , i have reached the point where the stress has gotten me bad , i deal also with depression and anxiety everyday s well n it doesn't help with being stressed out on top of it :( . im carrying a lot of weight emotionally and im not sure what else to do ...i dont feel comfortable talking to a councilor face to face as of yet .... i keep to myself i have withdrawn from friends , i used to make music to help with my stress but took a break for 3 yrs now , as so much has happened to me within the last 4 yrs, from moving ,parents in nursing home , death of a brother , family arguments , family being in a rough spot , im too empathetic very sensitive and i feel bad when things are not good i try to help but i end up trying to handle too much and end up in rough waters myself im hoping i can find some help in here cause im not sure what else to do my work has me so stressed , that i cant afford to take stress leave .... im also a good listener for other ppl as well i put others ahead before myself. im glad i found this place online . ty - STRESSEDOUT76-

L1ly0ftheValley November 4th, 2022

@Stressedout76 - Hey there, welcome to 7 Cups. :)

I'm sorry that you've gone through so much, I can definitely see how all of that would leave you feeling so stressed.

I hope things turn out better for you in the future.

spongbobishappy November 4th, 2022

@Stressedout76

I related to your comment !

I am inviting you to the Sharing Circle chat room where you will meet other 7Cups.com members

that listen to you and support you ! 😊

Stressedout76 OP November 4th, 2022

Thank you, and i will gladly accept 💜

Stressedout76 OP November 4th, 2022

Yes its been very rough but i was able to chat in the general support chat and was able to talk to a few amazing people, and i legit thought i was broken but i did have some smiles and a gew laughs they helped alot. I know i cant change what is now for memories will be cherished and i know i need to live in the now and take time for me and im trying i know i have a long rd ahead but if i stay here with this app i feel the ppl here will help me get back on my feet. Being lonely doesnt help how im feeling but im trying as i normally keep all this inside and im reaching out for help. So this is a big step for me. Ty for welcoming me. One day at a time i hope to be back on my two feet. ❤️

calmMango9611 November 8th, 2022

@Stressedout76 Welcome to 7cups.

Welcome to the family.

I am so glad that our group support rooms, are help you a bit.

I hope you will continue to go to the support rooms, as much as you can.

The support rooms, can be very helpful.

SpursFan72 November 4th, 2022

Hey @Stressedout76. Firstly, welcome to 7cups. You will find an amazing group of people here - and me (sorry self-deprecating humour is my crutch) who will be willing to listen and help a little. Secondly, I can relate a little to what you are saying, and completely understand the stress levels you are experiencing. Take it one day at a time and try to find a little "me" time in your day. Some days I only get 5 minutes to myself. But those 5 minutes make all the difference.

GrandSam16 November 4th, 2022

@Stressedout76

You are welcome, we are here to help ourselves and others.

Don't feel shy to chat with me any time.

IShiFood November 8th, 2022

@.

sorry to hear that.

sorry to hear that,

Jimmy01 November 8th, 2022

I know it feels like this stressful time will never end, but I promise it will. In the meantime, I'm here for you!