Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just shared in Anxiety /Depression Support Groups

leannescarlett September 6th, 2022

Hi Everyone…. I just joined here in August. Really appreciate all the support I’ve gotten through others on this app, really. Im leaving to go work on my mental health and will be away for 90 Days. The average stay is 97 days. Which will hopefully put me home by Christmas. My birthday is in November. But definitely going to miss that. Don’t really care, haven’t done much for my birthday these last few years anyway… Hope for everyone to have a decent three months and keep reaching out for support. ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 6th, 2022

@leannescarlett

Super glad to know you've found support in 7 cups, and rooting for you as you continue working on your mental health. Birthdays are special days to honor making it another year, and then to celebrate our existence, going by that, we can celebrate ourselves any day of the year and pat our back for pushing through and making our way forward, despite the hardships, you've been doing exactly that, trying your best to hold on as tight as you can and working on your wellbeing, that certainly does call for a "yay *you*" moment any time of the day, don't need no particularly special days to remind thyself how special *you* are.

From one apparent 'stranger' to another, I'm happy you're here and am proud of you for trying your bestest. See you, when you're back. ❤