Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introducing Myself...

saffehhh March 28th, 2016

Hi there 7cups members, I'm Saff.

I don't want to give away too many personal details as I'm sure there are people on here who know me in person, and I have never shared my story with anybody before, and I'm not quite ready to start yet!!!

I have major depression, anxiety disorder, OCD, and EDNOS. These have been starting from around 8 years ago to today.

I really just wanted to introduce myself to the community and make some friends, I know it can be very lonely being in your own mind all the time and feeling trapped like theres nothing you can do, but I am always here for a chat if anybody ever wants a friendly chat or some background on my story to feel less alone.

Thank you for your time, 7cups family.

heart

Marilynn March 28th, 2016

@saffehhh

Hi, Saff! I feel like we might be going through some of the same things and I would love a chat with someone who knows what I'm going through.

saffehhh OP March 28th, 2016

@Marilynn I would love to chat with you! I'm very sorry to hear that you are in a similar situation

@saffehhh

Sadly, I'm very new to this app and not totally sure how to navigate it yet. Is there a way where we could have a one on one chat?

@Marilynn honestly I am not too sure... Im just hoping a more experienced member can tell us..???!!

@saffehhh

Haha yeah I hope they can. Anytime I try to find a listener my phone never connects me with anyone. Like, what's the use of this app if I can't find anyone to talk to

@Marilynn it's doing the same for me at the moment, however I am aware that weekends are particularly busy times for 7cups