Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I found it from The Suicide Project

Krank November 26th, 2015

Someone put a link on the suicide project. Actually I haven't been back on there since, and I think that's a good thing. It was helpful from time to time to see the similarities people have in their feelings, but most of the time going on there just made me feel worse with the heavy, depressing atmosphere that place has.

Lovingmymask90 November 26th, 2015

I was feelings suicidal last night. Is it normal to feel OK right now?

Krank OP November 26th, 2015

@Lovingmymask90

Yes, I'd say that's quite normal. I've felt that way myself anyway. Just a little bit of time takes the edge off a lot of emotions.

Lovingmymask90 June 23rd, 2016

@Krank thanks krank

Krank OP June 24th, 2016

@Lovingmymask90

No problem.

professionalPerspective60 November 26th, 2015

@krank @Lovingmymask90

I wanted to reply to both of you, and thank you both for being here! You are both very welcome.

The fact that you are both here, shows me that you are both already incredibly brave because it takes a huge amount of courage to reach out and ask for help, and here you are doing just that!

I think sometimes in life, are journeys can be somewhat bumpy, test our coping abilities, to see how much we can handle, and how we deal with things, when bad things happen, and our stress levels rise and can become so intense, we sometimes lose our ability to cope, and don't think they way we usually would, this can lead us to feeling quite overwhelmed which can lead to other emotions.

Having said that, it's always good to reach out, speak with people, share the load, gain another perspective, share coping techniques and discover solutions to your problems, anything is possible when we put our mind to it. Sometime, we just need a little help to get back on track, positive influences and encouragement to help us continue our journey to reach our happy destination.

Stay strong guys, I truly hope you both get the support and help you both deserve to reach a place of happiness, and please remember you are able to connect with one of our wonderful listeners for emotional support and a friendly ear to listen.

Best wishes

Lovingmymask90 June 23rd, 2016

@professionalPerspective60 thank you very muchas for your words, It took me 7 months to read it but thank you :)

professionalPerspective60 June 23rd, 2016

@Lovingmymask90

No problem 🙂

I hope your feeling much better!

Take care