Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If I was given a superpower how would I use it and what would it be?

ChocolatePoppy1 December 2nd, 2015

If I was given a superpower , I'd definitely utilize the power of being courageous. I have always been a tortoise , hiding myself from very thing under a shell. But I realized if I want to stand up for what is right , how can it be that I should remain quiet and pretend what is right. The world suffers not because of the violence of the horrible and gruesome people but because of the silence of the good people. I want to have the courage to stand up for what is right. Think about it ; have you seen one of your classmates who got bullied and you never stood up for them?or maybe you saw several bruises on your friends hand and pretended not to do anything about it? Have you ever thought of that girl who was being raped , but even when one person saw her dull and numb face , he didn't step up for her rescue. Have you been in the situation where you drunken dad got your mother black and blue mercilessly while you stood there helplessly? Have you been in the situation where you saw your loved one self harming but didn't get the courage to help her/ him out ? This is why I want to have courage , not just courage but tremendous amount of courage to help those in need just like those superheroes in TV.

writecolorread December 3rd, 2015

I hate heights, but I've always imagined wings. I remember that being a fantasy as a kid, not just flight, but wings. I would use them to help people in danger, plus the occasional kitty, :) maybe assist the fire department.