Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am new Here

Skatcat74 March 15th, 2023

I am new here. I suffer from Bipolar disorder and Social Anxiety disorder. I am currently in the middle of a severe depressive episode and trying to find resources to help get me out of this episode. I am married and have an amazing dog.

Mya000 March 16th, 2023

@Skatcat74

Welcome to the Cups! I'm sorry to hear that you're currently experiencing a severe depressive episode. It's great that you're actively seeking resources to help you through this difficult time. It takes a lot of courage to reach out for support, and I want to commend you for taking this step.

There are many resources available to help manage bipolar disorder and social anxiety disorder. Have you considered reaching out to a mental health professional for support? A therapist or psychiatrist can provide you with additional resources, such as medication or therapy, to help manage your symptoms.

You may also find it helpful to connect with others who are going through similar experiences. This group can be a great place to find support, as everyone here is committed to helping and supporting one another. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need someone to talk to or if you have any questions. We're here for you ❤️