Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How I found out about 7 Cups

growingroses February 1st, 2015

I actually found this site from an internship angle, through interships.com. I read the description and it sounded likevery rewarding and a huge learningexperience so I joined as an intern!

maddie10 February 11th, 2015

I found out about 7 cups while looking for internships because I am a psychology major and would like to become a counseling psychologist one day. This site has reassured me that counseling is what I want to do so I'm very grateful I found 7cups!

loyalDog1682 February 11th, 2015

I was going to a suicide chat room but everyone was offline. It was a bit of a crisis. I saw that this was an option and went with it

stealthear February 11th, 2015

I was going through a very hard time and I searched for help and came across this site...

Imalive2 February 11th, 2015

Hi everyone, hi have to do this survey to help my little brother... its about stray dogs, it will take you just one minute... please

https://es.surveymonkey.com/s/PFWF5MS

MummyDG February 11th, 2015

Funnily enough, I typed my problem into google and 7 Cups of Tea was at the top of the list. I connected to a listener who was ever so helpful. He got me thinking that if I could spend a little of my free time listening and trying to help others, i would be using the time positively.

GTheOddOneOut February 11th, 2015

I found out about 7 Cups online not too g ago whenI was feeling very sad and upset. I talked to this listener and others checked with making sure someone had gotten with me. That helped a lot. The listener was understanding and kind. Theyinspired me to want to becomea listener and help others like they helped me.